After School Activities?

"Good morning class." your Science teacher entered the room. " Miss (Y/N), we are glad to have you back. How are you feeling?" he greeted and asked.
"I'm fine sir. Thanks"

"By the way, today we are going to use the chemistry room for some experiments." he addressed to the class.

Your smile disappeared when you heard Chemistry room. You secretly throw a glance at Shuichi's desk but he's still not there. He's been gone the entire morning.

"Ok, group yourselves into three and proceed to the room in 3 minutes." the teacher instructed. You did not budge an inch from your chair. Come to think of it, you've been in this school for more than two weeks but the only person you really talked to was him.

Two of your male classmates invited you to join them. One is tall around 6 feet with jet black hair and dimples and the other was bit shorter, brown haired with brown eyes. Some girls automatically turn their heads, hearing the guys. "Excuse us gentlemen but I was instructed to  include (Y/N) in our group." Your classmate which you know by name as Kaito interrupted. Sayaka, the shy girl from your former school was standing beside him.

"Instructed by who?" the brown haired boy ask. Clearly he was not in favor with that idea. "By our class rep Shuichi, (Y/N)'s student guide, therefore it's teacher's instruction as well. Anymore questions?" Kaito responded like he was defending his thesis. The two boys figured, there's no way they would win an argument against Kaito so they back off.

"Maybe we should hang out later after school, eh?" the black haired boy winked at you before walking away. You joined Sayaka and Kaito's group.

-----

"Missing someone?" Kaito discreetly ask you before he looked into the microscope. You questioned him with your eyes but his attention was in the experiment.

Sayaka finally spoke for the first time. "Don't mind him (Y/N), he just wanted you to feel at ease but you can see that's not his forte." The time passes and surprisingly you enjoyed being with your group. You easily warmed up with them especially with Sayaka. They are very intellectual and you talked about a lot of school stuff.

Classes ended but Shuichi is nowhere to be found. The teacher gave a group homework so you need to work with your new found friends after school.

"As much as I'm thrilled to have you in our group, I think you have a meeting to attend to, so just help us tomorrow." Kaito told you.

"What meeting?" you asked him puzzled.

"Meeting with your Mr. Student guide/locker boy." he replied smiling and Sayaka chuckled a bit.

You blushed, "Do they know anything about Shuichi's note this morning and the time in the locker?" you thought but you manage to keep a straight face and pretend not to get the joke.

"Look, here he comes! See yah tomorrow!" they were both gone in a blink after they saw Shuichi approaching. You wanted to protest and say you haven't accepted his invitation to talk yet but they gave you no chance.

Your heart beats like a drum seeing the guy walking towards you. There was something different about this man that makes you react this way every time. He greeted you warmly and ask about the class.

He said he was excused by the principal to do an important project then he ask you if you would accept his invitation to talk.

" I think I'm a bit busy today " you found yourself making an excuse.

"I promise not to take too much of your time." he said, with eyes that can't be refuse. You can't help but smile and gave in. You feel secretly happy inside.

You instructed your driver to bring the black rose home and to go ahead without you. You waited for Shuichi. He said he is just going to get something from the classroom.

20 minutes and he's not back. You wonder what's keeping him. You went back inside the school building to check. Walking up the stairs you heard his voice and you instantly smiled. A few more steps and you saw him standing at the edge of the stairs on the left side. He was not alone, there was a girl. The girl that tried to intimidate you on your first day of school.

Her hands were cupping Shuichi's face and he was carrying her. But that's not all, they were kissing! Shuichi was leaning down slightly and the girl was all over him with a neck like an ostrich pecking.

Unable to move and not knowing how to react, you stood there witnessing the unexpected scene. They were both absorbed in what they were doing and didn't seem to notice you.

There was pain inside you, your heart tightened for a reason you can't understand. Trying to gather all your will, you were finally able to move your legs but you almost stumble down the stairs creating a sound. The girl turned her head towards you but you were quick on your feet and run. "Isn't that the new girl?" You heard her speak.

Eight seconds, it all happened in eight seconds but it gave you so much painful emotion inside that you can't explain

Eight seconds, it all happened in eight seconds but it gave you so much painful emotion inside that you can't explain. You run like you just saw a crime scene and your heart felt heavier by the second.

You run to the parking lot but your driver already left. "Need a lift?" a familiar voice caught your attention. It was your brown haired male classmate that tried to invite you earlier. He was sitting at the hood of a convertible car and the black haired one was beside him drinking soda.

"Yeah" you answered without thinking. You hoped in the car with them as they escort you to the passenger seat. You look back and saw Shuichi from afar, going out of the school building.

"Let's go now!" you ordered the two boys.

"In a rush?" they asked in unison.

"I'm sorry I'm just excited to leave school." you lied.

"Ok, where to?" the driver asked. "Anywhere fun." you responded nonchalantly.

As you leave, you dare not look back fearing a possible eye contact with the person you're trying to escape. You caught a glimpse of him on the side mirror of the car standing in the parking lot. "What am I doing?" you ask yourself.

A/N: Sorry for late update guys. But thank you for reading and for your votes and comments. I know the flow of my story is a bit slow but I just wanted this to be this way. Slow and easy just like my brain most of the time. LOL!