Chapter 1 : First Encounter

Credits and disclaimer:

Sorry for the crappy title!
Thank you for the other Yu Yu Hakusho Fan fic writers who inspired me to create my own story.

 This will be my first time to write, though I always have it in my mind

 I will first establish your back ground and go on with your story with Kurama.

All Other YYH characters are Togashi's of course.

Please bear with me. I'm also open for suggestions.

Your Name : Rain Satori ( I decided to edit this as (Y/N) which means you can put your real name while reading to allow you to imagine the character as yourself

Age: 17 (This is necessary because you are a high school student in the story)

Eye color : Often (Insert your eye color) but changes  from time to time

Back ground: 

You and your brother were legally adopted and raised by extremely rich but kind-hearted human parents. In return both of you study well and try your best to be good children though most of the time your parents were busy managing your family business and multi national company. 

You usually travel with them around the world but then for some reasons both you and your brother decided to settle in a small mansion in Japan. Your parents agreed but in a condition that your family butler and some of your trusted house helpers stay with you, though you prefer to do things around the house on your own. Both of you have secret abilities that will be later revealed through the story.

Yawn** .. You are awakened by a soft instrumental music playing downstairs as you check the clock on your desk beside your bed. It's half past 5:00 in the morning. You then uttered:

 " Good morning earth and Thank you I'm alive" to yourself as you swiftly ran towards your bathroom to have a quick shower. 

Just when you were about to change into your uniform, you remembered that today isn't the same as the past few months. You felt a little down when you remembered what happened to your previous school a few weeks ago. Just when you thought you are starting to blend in, things like that happened.

You quietly stare at your self in the mirror without blinking and saw your eye color today is emerald. Your eyes changes color depending on your mood and other situations beyond your control so today it was your favorite one. ( Will give more details to it later in the story )

 You quickly change into your uniform ( black coat and skirt, white blouse with red bow and you somewhat look like the photo on this chapter or feel free to imagine what you want to look like ). 

"Ohayo Van!" You energetically said to your big brother while running downstairs. 

He turned his head towards you, and gave you a big smile while he continue playing the piano.    ( the music that woke you up ) 

"Ohayo (Y/N)! Breakfast is ready." he answered. 

"It's my turn to cook today and be sure to tank up, this might be a long day for us."

 After both of you are done eating, your house butler Waltz-sama by which you call him since he has been with your family for 20 years escorted both of you to your car. You prefer a simple car since you don't want to be flashy even though you have luxury cars given by your parents.

Several expensive cars where parked in the school parking lot when you arrived. You recognized some of those belonging to your previous school mates who were also transferred to this new school.