A Visit

Hi everyone! I just finish my Valentines Date with Kurama book and I want to thank you for all your love and support. If you haven't read it, kindly check it out if it suits your taste. ;)

"(Y/N)! It's time for breakfast!" you heard your mom called you while she knock on your bedroom door.

What just happened? Why am I in my room? You look at your phone to check out the date and time and you realize that the meeting between your mom and Kurama, was all just a dream. Oh my!  I must have fallen asleep after taking a shower right after the long sermon I got from mom. You recalled.

But it felt so real. His smile, his voice, how he held your hand and said he like you... and you said you like him too. You slap your forehead at the thought. Do I really like him? You shook your head and try to forgot about it.

...............

"Good morning Ms. (Y/LN) please have a seat." Mr. Tanaka the school principal greeted you smiling wide.

You don't know why he summoned you to his office during your first class  period but somehow you feel a bit nervous.

You greeted him politely and take your seat. He looks so happy for some reason and he gave you a short lecture about importance of opportunity and hard work.

"How is your adjustment in the school so far?" he asked.

You told him that you are doing just fine and  answer all of his questions. He look satisfied and proud of your comments which leads him to say his real reason for calling you.

"As you know, Miles International is one of the biggest and most successful company worldwide. And yearly, they chose few outstanding students from various schools for their mentoring program. I am proud to say that you, Ms. (Y/LN) are one of the few students they chose to be part of their program this year."

You just sat there quietly after hearing the news. He started congratulating you and delivered another lesson that you didn't really pay much attention to because your mind is elsewhere now.

After your conversation, you immediately phoned your mom but she did not answer. After a few minutes, you receive a text from her saying she will explain later. Feeling dismayed, you went back to your classroom.

An unfamiliar short brown haired girl was sitting right next to your desk where Shuichi supposed to be. "Heya! What's up? I'm Maya your new seat mate." she introduce herself to you smiling, extending her hand. You took it and formally greet her. "I'm (Y/N and Y/LN), it's nice to meet you.". She grinned even more and immediately called you in your first name.

"It's my first day today.  I guess you won't be having a handsome guy beside you from now on." she said and continued to talk non stop.

You don't know what she mean by that. She's nice but you feel a bit awkward with her, being so open to you about her life after meeting you a few seconds ago. She said she just move from another city and your class adviser introduced her while you're outside. "I've heard you are new here too, and you're uniform looks different! Woah! So unfair!" she commented. You gave her a half smile.

Shuichi came and sat next to Maya. She immediately turned her attention to him. You heard her mention your name telling him that you're already friends.

From the way they are talking, it looks like they already know each other for a long time. I wonder what kind of relationship the have? The next teacher arrived and the usual class started.

The bell rang, you suddenly felt an arm wrapping around yours. It was Maya. She was clinging to you with her left arm like you were besties and her right arm was clinging to Shuichi's the same manner.