They looked at each other as if having the same thought. With smirks on their faces, they started walking towards Lucian and Violette who were dumbfounded by their actions. It sent warning signs inside her mind. She couldn't hell but tightened her grip as she held Lucian by the arm.

"It seems like this little wench beside you cannot keep her mouth closed. And why would we help people like you who are given everything while we, on the other hand, get nothing but complaints and prejudice?" the guard carrying the sack said with an accent. As much as Lucián wanted to insult his accent, he wouldn't want to put Violette and himself into danger.

Lucián didn't replied as if he was thinking of what to do next. These guards seemed to despise people like me. I have no doubt that they would harm us. He glanced at Violette and gave her a look as if telling her to prepare for something.

"Mr. Travieso, it would be best to not go back to Cielo Brillante," the guard said with a small grin. Lucián quickly glanced at Violette who seemed to have the same thought as him. She nodded her head and mouthed, "One."

"And why not? You have no right to say such a thing," Lucián replied. His eyes went towards the sack the guard was carrying. It was full to the brim and smelled bad. It was leaking. He shivered at the thought of a dead body inside the sack.

"Two," Violette whispered to Lucián before he could even say anything. The guards stared at them with puzzlement. They were confused with her statement. The guard who was silent the whole time started reaching out his hand to grab her arm when Lucián screamed, "Three!"

He immediately grabbed Violette and started dragging her away from the guards. They ran off the road and into the dark forest. As they ran, they heard footsteps running after them. "Don't you dare look back, Lucy!"

"Oh, Violin. I have no desire to look at such irritating faces. I am far more concerned with how we are going to get back to town." It was so dark that it felt like they were going into a cave.

"You move as slow as a turtle. Care to move any faster?" he said, stilling having a hold of her arm. She rolled her eyes and replied, "It's not my fault that you have long legs."

Alexandero let out a gasp as he woke up from a dream

Alexandero let out a gasp as he woke up from a dream. It was about Helena. There were tears running down his cheeks  as he remembered what he saw. He remembered her looking into the distance as if she was waiting for someone. Every time he called her name, she wouldn't answer.