"Too excited my friend?" Kira smirked.

"You have no idea. It's not everyday that you get a huge chunk of Ebonwood." He answered, patting Kira on the shoulder. "Give your family my love. Except your brother of course."

"Aye." Kira rolled her eyes as she hopped off the counter and the two of them left the store. However Kira paused, glancing down towards the edge of the square at the main gate.

"Everything okay?" Alison questioned.

"Zia's daughter is here." Kira noted.

"Should we leave?"

"I don't think we'll have the chance to." Kira growled, moving away from the entrance just as a young woman with brown hair moved through the archway so she could see into the square. Her eyes glowed a vibrant bronze color, like Kira's glowing silver. "Shit." Kira snarled, slowing her pace to not seem like she was trying to run. "It's Minerva. She's the middle daughter."

"Is she going to be a problem?" The wolf questioned.

"You're going to have to pretend to be Luna if she confronts us." Kira answered. "I don't know why she's here though."

"There's no reason you can think of that she would want to be here right now?" Alison asked, glancing back at the woman as she made her way into the square.

"She already knows were here. She probably thinks I'm taking Luna out for another walk." Kira pulled her into a bakery. "We should try to enjoy ourselves I suppose. Otherwise she's just going to see right through us."

"No one else knows I exist. Wouldn't it be more likely that they would think I'm just Luna acting strange?"

"I don't know what Zia has told her kids. I know her Eldest daughter left to help Rose with a Hunter's Guild issue, so she now lives in the human world assisting the Guild there as a treaty to prevent Nightshades and Stargazers from being attacked by the Guild in the Human World. I know for a fact Zia hates it as she brings it up at every opportunity." Kira sighed deeply turning to look at the baker who was watching them curiously. "Sorry."

"No problem, though I will admit Lady Kira, you're the last person I thought would come in my shop today." The young man smiled at them. "Shame my wife is upstairs, she would love to see you."

"I was feeling peckish." Alison smiled.

"And my companion could use some pastries." Kira admitted, placing a hand over her chest.

"Zoe's bothering you already? We just got in here." Alison laughed.

You're going to have to watch how you speak. You don't sound like you're from Exodious, and Luna does not have a human world accent. Kira whispered in thought.

Well how would I go about changing my accent?

Talk like me, use big words, don't use slang.

"Indeed, Zoe is being particularly annoying today." Kira admitted, though Alison wasn't sure if she was just trying to show off more of her speech to help her understand how she needed to sound.

"Well Lady Kira, I have just the thing for her. My wife made elcairs this morning. Would your companion be interested in them?" The shopkeeper paused and looked over Kira shoulder with a shocked expression getting Kira to groan and turn around to face Minerva with her arms behind her back and a smirk on her face.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you're trying to avoid me." Minerva noted, glancing to Alison then back to Kira.

"Don't feel bad, I avoid all of you with your mother's blood." Kira answered with a scoff.