~~~1DOnlyYou

9/3/12

Song is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Thankyou Autumn! :) i LOVE your pen name :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

My pen name is Autumn :)

How old are you?

I am sixteen!

What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book? I wrote it up about two years ago and I was kind of inspired to write it because I've always loved writing and it kind of just happened!

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

John Green or Suzanne Collins. They both have an amazing way of processing their thoughts on to paper. I adore their work.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I love romance, which is strange because I am the least romantic person on the planet. I enjoy writing fan fiction but I hope one day to write an actual novel :)

~~~~~

VOTEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

I would LOVE to pursue this as a career, I just don't know if I have the talent.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

That is a really difficult question.. Haha, I think it would be J.K Rowling!

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

A lot of the inside jokes in the stories are actually inside jokes with me and my friends!

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Not really. I mean, I always looked to this account when Elizabeth had it.. And a few times I thought "I wonder what it would be like to have that many fans" and I guess I found out! Haha, but not at all. I never thought people would enjoy my stories.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Take a break. Sometimes that's all you need, is just to take a step back and just wait a bit. Survey your surroundings, talk to your friends. Hahaha

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

YES. Oh my god, yes, I do. Haha. There are moments when I stare at my computer and just think "This is horrible. I have no idea what to do next with this." I usually walk away from that story. I either start writing a new story, watch TV, or just something that'll get my mind off it. If I leave it for a few hours, I'll come back ready to go!

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Grammar and spelling is key in good stories. Just remember that. And be original!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I can juggle! 

How would you describe yourself?

I don't know, actually. I'd like to think I'm funny and nice, but I dunno. I'm quite a paranoid person, so I don't like describing myself in case one of my friends are just like "that is sooooo not you." haha

~~~~~~

Few more interviews coming up! :D VOTEE!! and COMMENT!! :D