***Mshotstuff

9/20/12

Since, u r already here, about to start reading this interview...it would mean a lot if u could check out my poems and my cousin's story :)

~~~~~~

I never thought I'd fall in love

Skyarlette O'Brent hates Justin Bieber. But what happens when she finds out they have to live under the same roof, let alone the same room! This story isn't like your regular cliche fan fictions; take a risk and see for yourself what lurks on the next page. So follow Skyarlette and Justin to see if they can cope and come out alive.......

Thankyou Fareeda :)

~~~~~~

What is your name?  

Fareeda [aka mshotstuff]

How old are you?

I'm not that old :P Jk, I'm still in school and that's all you need to know >:D

What inspired you to write your first book?  

Justin [Bieber]. I love him and his life story is just so touching that I wanted to write a book about him...... and he kinda knows that I have a book about him :D

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?  

Oooh. This is a toughie. I'll go with my top 3 then.

1- J.K Rowling because the way she portrays fantasy in her Harry Potter series is just mind-blowingly unique. I'm not a fantasy reader but her writing style and just her overall ideas put into the story lines of each book are too hard for me to pass up on complimenting. They are amazingly well described and can keep anyone hooked as to what's going on. Really there's no other way to explain it than that.

2- Cathy Hopkins because I just love the 'Mates, dates' series. The characters are understandable and her writing is as well. The ideas put into the story aren't as complex as J.K's but I love the series because it's a bit romance-y. 3-Rebeca Seitz because she makes her stories have such great life lessons behind each book in the Sisters' Inc series. I remember reading this a while ago and can reminisce how brokenhearted I was when I read the whole series in a space of 2 weeks and found out that it was done. I'm not one for scrap booking but she added just the right amount of detail so if it wasn't your forte, it wouldn't be irritating to have over-the-top details about it. These three authors are truly incredible at their job and their novels represent that. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Um.... I'm not sure ^_^ I write teen fiction, romance, fan fiction, humour and poetry.

~~~~

Did you vote?? if u didn't --->>> :)

~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Maybe. It's a possibility due to the fact that I've been told I can go somewhere with my voice/acting. If not, then I'll still continue to write. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?  

Oh Lord. You just love to make me think hard eh? Maybe..... farawayfromnowhere, AudreyEastsHearts or Sophia cant-remember-her-last-name. [The one that writes the shopaholic series though I haven't read them. I've only read The Undomestic Goddess.]

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?  

Some times. Since all my work is usually fiction I base bits and pieces of them around events I have encountered/endured. But my book Our messed up life is 60% true experiences. It's based on my school life and friends.