~~~XstarstruckX

8/21/12

Today's song is ...I hate this part by The pussycat dolls :D on the side --->>>>

Thankyou Carter :)

~~~~~~~

What is your name?

Carter

How old are you?

16 going on 17 soon :P

What inspired you to write your first book?

My sister :)

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

Hmm, I dont have one. But if i had to pick I'd pick Racingheart The billion dollar girl. Just because her writing is original and so intense I just love it.

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

Romance and werewolves! :D

~~~~~~

VOTEEE--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Hopefully, I guess if you want to do something nothing should stop you! I've entered the watty-awards and if I get a good reaction I'll start thinking about a career.

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Definitely Joss stirling. her book was the first book I had read and bought! And I don't read that much, I'm more outdoor-sy.

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Definitely, all the time. My boyfriend will do cute things or say some cute things and ill use them in my story. Or my sister and me will do something idiotic and ill use it in a story.

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

I want to join the army. :P And right now...im failing in maths! I really hate maths! Ruins everything lmao.

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

If your a writer you can never run out of creativity, just think hard and deep, I;m sure an idea will come up. Just listen to music sleep a bit and im sure you'll come up with ideas.

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

all the time, and I just listen to music and carry on like I normally do. And hopefully I'll get ideas :D

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Keep writing! Don't give up!

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

I can make some mean ass brownies.

How would you describe yourself?

I asked my sister she said : "funny, and like urm, entertainment of my life" 

Awww :') I love my sister.

I personally think i'm a freak.

~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to VOTEEE and COMMENT!! :DDD