~~~Romolavinia91

9/3/12

The song of the day is I want it that way by Backstreet boys :D

Thankyou Lavinia :)

~~~~~

What is your name?

My name is Lavinia.

How old are you?

I'm 21 years old.

What inspired you to write your first book?

I had this crazy idea in my head and I wanted to remember it. So I guess what inspired me to write it was the fact that I wanted to tell other people about it cause it was too good not to share with others. 

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

I would have to say Victoria Holt is my favorite author. She has a way with capturing the reader's attention with mystery and keeping you on your toes. She throws in a little romance and doesn't gag you with lovey dovey parts. 

What is your favourite theme/genre to write about?

I really love a book that can make me laugh so I'd say humor but vampire books are so interesting to write. With a vampire book you can give them any kind of ability and come up with any kind of myth to go along with it. 

~~~~~~

Votee--->>> if u didn't :)

~~~~~~

Do you see writing as a career?

Yes I do. If I really work hard enough I know I could get my books out through. I have so many ideas stuck in my head so I definitely would love a career as a writer. 

If you could work with any author who would it be?

Possibly Jane Austen if she was still alive. Her romantic plots and creative characters are just too incredible to forget. And I love that she has strong women characters. I hate weak, pathetic female main characters that just annoy you with their attitudes. 

Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

Um sorta. I take tiny things that have happened in my life or someone around me and completely exaggerate it in my book. I make it 10x more dramatic and thrilling than it originally was. 

Did you ever think you'd be, where you are right now?

Not really. I knew people would like my book but I never thought so many people would give it a chance and love it so much. I love when I get a message telling me how addicted they are to it. LOL

What advice would you give to people who "run out of creativity" when writing?

Just close your eyes and think of something that hasn't been done before. Take things that you know about and give them a twist. Keep your readers on their toes. 

Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?

Unfortunately I do. I typically play some music when that happen so I can get into a good mood. It's all about the setting for me. And music can seriously turn my mood around. 

Do you have any advice for other writers?

Just never give up. If you love writing then do it. Take in the feedback you get from others and make your work better. There is always room for improvement. 

Anything fun about yourself you want your fans to know?

Well I love to bake. I've been told by family and friends I'm pretty crazy and dramatic. One real fact about me is I've never really had a boyfriend. I own a white 330ci BMW and love to crank up the music and drive like a crazy person. LOL

How would you describe yourself?

Fun, loving, caring, and completely and utterly sarcastic. I love to laugh and make jokes. Life is too short to be taken seriously all the time. You only live once. 

~~~~~~

it's time for u to VOTEEE!!! and comment! :D