Her face says it all, I can tell my the way she looks at me that she is hurt. It hurts me knowing that I am causing all of this. However, whatever Amber tried to tell me earlier keeps coming back in my brain.

"HEY EVERYBODY, THERE SHE IS! LITTLE MISS MIA WILLIAMS!" Amber yells as she points at Maya.

Everybody starts crowding around us trying to get to her. The flashes of cameras blind us as I tried to shield the light from my eyes. But then it the next thing that happened made my heart drop.

Somebody pulls Maya's blonde hair revealing the girl I once love..

Mia Williams

Maya Walters is Mia Williams...

The girl who I met months ago, is the girl who I knew ever since we were little.

So many realizations hit me like a ton of bricks. Maya "leaving" to support her cousin. Maya living with Mia's family. 

"Mia? What the heck is going on? You lied to me from the moment you met me. Why didn't you tell me you were you? What else did you lie about? Wait a minute..." 

But isn't Mia dating Matthew Miller? When I called Maya a while ago, there was a guy in the background.

"How long have you been cheating on me with that Matt guy?" I angrily say as I clench my fists.

Before she got to respond, the principal came in to get Mia and bring her to his office. Police officers are pushing people away to make room for them to leave. I got shoved back as I watch the girl that I love being escorted into the school.

I hear some guys trying to call my name but I blocked them all out. I rush to the parking lot and unlock my car. I start the car and quickly drive away, trying to get away from all of this. My phone keeps buzzing, flooding with notifications. I ignore them as I pull up to the diner.

I get out of the car and storm into the diner. Thankfully, there are no costumers here yet because it did not open yet.

"Hey kiddo, aren't you supposed to be in school?" My dad asked as stacked some plates.

"Sam? Who are you talking to?" Mom said as she came out of the kitchen. "Ace, what the heck are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to suprise Maya?"

I laughed as I sat down by the cash register. "Don't you mean, I was supposed to surprise Mia?" I said as I put my face in my hands.

"Mia? What do you mean?" Dad asks.

I looked up at my parents, then I saw my mom's mouth make an "o" shape. "Yea, there were reporters at school today looking for Mia Williams. Since she pretended to be Maya Walters for god knows how long."

"Honey... I have to tell you something but please don't get angry." mom told me as I looked at her questionably.

"I knew that Maya was Mia this whole time. When you brought her to the diner, I knew I recognized her from somewhere. Then when she came to the house for dinner, I knew for a fact that Maya was Mia. Both of her parents don't have siblings, so there would be no way that Maya is Mia's cousin. C'mon, the fake contacts and the blonde wig? She still looked exactly like Mia." Mom said as she sat next to me.

"You mean to tell me, you knew this whole time but didn't bother to tell me? What kind of mother are you?" I angrily say.

"I wanted Mia herself to tell you who she is, and I know you are angry at her right now but please remember who she is as a person. She would never do all of this to play with your emotions. Before you jump into conclusions, just please listen to her side of the story." She said as she rubs my back.

The girl who I loved and the girl who I am in love with are the same person...

Could I ever forgive her?