Chapter 37

The sound of applause surrounded me as I walked out to see Ellen. I smiled and waved at the audience before giving Ellen a hug and sitting down across from her.

"It's good to have you on the show Mia." Ellen said as she smiled.

"It's so exciting to be here, thank you for having me."

"So Mia, What was it like getting a lead role in a big tv show at such a young age?"

"Honestly, it felt like a dream come true. However it was such a big adjustment, especially since I moved across the country to pursue my dreams."

"But I can see that everything was worth it at the end. Have you guys seen That's it Allison?" Ellen asked as the audience responded with some cheers.

I laughed at everyone's response.

"So did you switch from acting to singing or are you just doing singing for now and seeing where it goes?"

"Both? Maybe? I wanted to take a break from acting and I started writing some songs. Actually, ever since my last movie, record labels asked if I ever thought about starting a singing career."

"Your singing career seems to taking off considering the fact that you sold out on your first tour." Ellen impressively said as the audience claps.

I smiled, "I'm so excited for tour, meeting fans and traveling the world."

"We will be giving away some tickets to Mia's tour shortly. Also, I heard that you held a contest to find an opening act for first stop in Los Angeles?"

"Yes, this is a chance for the winner to get their name out there and hopefully get noticed by some record labels."

"That sounds amazing! Have you found a winner yet?" She asks.

"I did find a winner and I will be announcing the winner a few days from now on my livestream. So if you haven't followed me on Instagram, follow me." I smiled as I pointed at the camera.

"Yeah, follow my Instagram too!" Ellen jokes as the audience laughs. "Give it up for Mia as she performs one of her songs from her album."

-=+=-

"You're doing great kiddo!" Roger says as Jessica fixes my makeup.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Yeah, you also killed that performance!" Sofia added.

"She is going to ask about you pretending to be a high schooler next, so just be ready." Mom said.

"Okay, I will." I said as the producers tell me to head back to set.

Ellen sits down and smiles at me. "Your doing great Mia!" She says as she pats my knee.

I smiled back as the producer starts counting down till we start back up. The clap button lights up as the audience starts to cheers.

"We are back after that incredible performance by Mia Williams. Didn't she kill it?" Ellen asks as the audience cheers in response.

"So Mia, there has been reports that you went back to Virginia for a few months and disguised yourself as a typical high schooler. Is this true?"

"Yes Ellen it is true. I wanted to take a break from my life in California to see what it was like if I wasn't "Mia Williams." I got to spend time with friends and family back home. It was amazing! However, you all maybe wondering why I pretended to be a whole different person. The reason is, I wanted people to treat me like a regular person and not 'Mia Williams.' I met the most amazing people who I consider my friends. However, after the secret was out, some of them were very hurt and I apologize for anybody who I have offended or hurt. There were so many times where I wanted to tell the people close to me who I am but I guess I was just scared. Obviously looking back at it now, I should've known that these people would never turn their back on me and accept me for who I am. I guess being in the spotlight for the majority of my life, I adjusted to the fear of people using me because of who I am."

Ellen smiled, "I understand why you did it. I have had a few share of people who used me just because I was.. well me. I can't speak for the world but, I think many are confused as of why you did it. But now that you shared your story, everything just makes sense."

"We love you Mia!" A group of fans screamed.

I start to tear up and smile, "I love you guys too."

"Do you have any other things you want to say before we close out this show?" Ellen asks.

"Uh, just one more thing. I just want to say how thankful I am for being where I am in life. There are just some times where I need a break. I haven't had a break this long in a very long time. Actually when I think about it, I don't even know if I have ever had a break in my whole life. However, now I'm ready to pick up where I left off. I'm so excited to see all of your faces on tour and the amount of support I have been getting is honestly incredible. So from the bottom of my heart, I love you guys so much! To the friends I met in Virginia, thank you for showing me what it was like to just be myself without having to worry about being used. And lastly, to the boy that I fell in love with, thank you for bringing so much happiness in my life. From when we were kids to now, you will always mean the world to me, no matter how far apart we are." I finished as some tears fell down my face.

Everyone stood up and started clapping. I chuckled as I wiped some tears off my face. Ellen got up and gave me a hug.

"That's it for the show, let's give it up for the amazing Mia Williams!"

-=+=-
Wow...
We love that for Mia :,)
Vote and comment for more Chapters!!