Chapter 5

^^ Their House.. btw they live in Charlottesville, Virginia. Also Mia's dad and grandparents live in the same house.

The drive took about three hours to drive from Norfolk to Charlottesville. During the ride, grandma kept talking about old stories of when I was little and how she knew that I was going to be a star. Dad obviously talked about school and the importance of keeping up my grades. Even though I graduated early, I need to make this "nerdy girl image" believable. I filled them in on the plan and how my name is now "Maya Walters." Dad wasn't thrilled about the plan but my grandma was all for it. She says that I need a break from all of this drama, especially the drama from my mom.

We arrived to the house and I still remember it. It looked just like the house I lived in when I left. Sure there are a few things that have changed but it's still the same. There were a few changes such as furniture as well as repairs. My grandfather told me that he used the money I gave them to buy their dream cars. My grandpa was old school so he got a light blue 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Sedan. He says that it makes all of his buddies jealous and all the old ladies 'swoon' over him. Don't worry, my grandma says that she always puts those ladies in their place. My grandma used some of the money to repair the house and she used some to buy lifetime membership at a country club by the house. She says she always sits their whole young boys serve her. Also she takes tennis lessons with her girlfriends. All of her friends have granddaughters that love my music. Other old ladies try to befriend my grandma so I can give their grandkids autographs. Obviously my grandma has a fake radar so she easily told them to not even bother because she wasn't gonna let use her. Go grandma!

I go upstairs to my room after I had some cookies and it's exactly how I left it. The room was pink and filled with posters on the walls. There were many drawings on the wall, most of them were drawings of me with a microphone or me and ace.

"I never changed this room because I knew someday you would come back." My dad says as he walks into my room. "I had my doubts but Your grandma insisted to keep it the way it was." I smile as I look at an old photo of Ace and I.

"So he really changed?" I said sadly.

"Sorry kid, he turned into some player but hey maybe he is still that Ace you were once friends with." My dad said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you think he will remember me?" I said with a hint of hope.

"Mia, your going to be a disguise.. even if he remembers you what if he turns into a dick and tries to use you." My dad says as he starts getting angry at the thought of Ace using me.

"Dad.. sometimes we got to take chances. I want to hopefully rekindle our friendship. He was my only childhood friend." I say while sighing.

"I know Mia..I know. Okay go get some rest because you start school Tommorow. Remember, you are gonna be the new kid so Be careful okay. Teens can be very manipulative, also if a guy tries to hit on you remember hit him.. in the balls." My dad smiles.

"Okay dad.. goodnight." I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night Mia." My dad says as he walks away.

I go on my bed and begin to call Sofia.

"Hello? Mia? BITCH WHERE WAS MY CALL TWO HOURS AGO? I THOUGHT YOUR ASS DIED?" Sofia says while screaming through the phone.

"Sofia I'm fine.. I start school tommorow so wish me luck." I say.

"Okay.. good luck girl. Remember to tell me everything that happens tommorow." She says.

"Alright good night girl love you."

"Love you too." She says as she hand up the phone.

I go on my phone and open up twitter. Hello Australia, you look beautiful today! ❤️ Instantly I got flooded with a bunch of replies from fans. I begin to watch some videos that were sent by some fans. The majority of them don't really sound the best but there was one in particular that sounded very unique. The video was sent by a girl named Emily who is from Charlottesville. She sounded pretty good but didn't have much confidence in herself. I wonder if she goes to Meadowside? I replied to some videos and commented nice things as well as tips on improvement.

I posted this photo of sofia and I from a week ago to show the fans that we are in Australia..

Australia vaca with bae ❤️ @ SofiaArnold

Alright Mia.. let's hope no one finds out my secret tommorow...