40 °Good

Nazareth Pov

Nazareth Pov

Home Saturday Noon

It's been two weeks since the babies been home. And when I say Sian is a cry baby, he is a damn cry baby. You look at him he crying, you stop looking at him he cries, picking him up putting him down.

Hell you breath around him he is crying. He defhget that shit from Mercury cry baby ass. Besides that, they sleep good. Mostly through the night. Which man babies dont do that shit.

Mercury took out another restraining order on Saqui and Rissa. Because she started coming by our house and talking shit. Which I just found out shes pregnant by him. He already has a baby by Merc ex friend Morocco or something I think.

Oh! Janell filed a police report on me or domestic abuse and so did Blue. Both of them crazy dumb bitches. Let's see if the police does somthing about this bullshit.

"Damn I'm fucking tired" I said as I made the shower water hotter

I have not masturbated in two weeks. I keep telling everyone that it's not an addiction. I been doing okay, I dont have to go to them sex addiction meetings. So! I'm cool.

"Naz? NAZARETH" the water suddenly got cold as fuck

"Oh shit...ahhhHhhh" I slipped and fell jumping away from the water

"Mercury what the fuck nigga" I was looking up at her holding Sian

"Getvoff the shower floor, your phone was ringing, and I answered but they hung up and your phone is on pornhub" she said tossing my phone in the shower

"Mercury what the actual fuck" I grabbed it out the water

"This mother....she gone...got damn" I said getting my naked, sore, wet ass out the shower

"Umm what the fuck is your problem?" I asked jumping infront of her

"You need to dry off and get dressed before you and your pussy catch a cold"

"Mercury why are you tripping right now?"

"Nothing I'm fine"

"Look, you just threw my phone in the water. What is wrong?"

"Because why you always looking at porn? Like its literally all the damn time. All the time. Like is it my body? Do I smell weird, because my stomach is still fat right now?"