8 ' Feelings

Mercury'Gaia Pov

Mercury'Gaia Pov

Home Saturday 11:57 pm

I was kind of tired and just wanted to sleep really. That is!

I set my alarm for the house, made sure the windows was close, and all doors were locked. I sat my keys and purse down, took them damn heels off, threw my skirt off in the livingroom my shirt and hat was on the floor in the hall leading to my room.

I turned the shower on, and just let the water run over my head, and I started crying.

"I'm so fucking dumb" I simply stated

"I cant even have friends right. They only real friend I have is Miya. Marie is fucking Saqui like i never she was"

I was married to a man for three years that never ever kissed me. Never emotionally attached to me, held my hand, held me at night. Nothing, but I was so fucking in love with this piece of shit

Ding dong

I jumped when i hears the doorbell go off. I stood there and it kept going off. Miya could have just fucking called me. I got out of the shower not grabbing my fucking towel because Miya is pissing me off pushing the damn doorbell like that. Who else would it be.

Shes the only person who knows I live here. I stormed through the house soaking wet from head to toe, pissed off, and disarmed the alarm.

"Miya fucking stop" i snatched the door open and it was Naz

She didnt say nothing, but I slammed the door in her face. The hell is she even here for, what the fuck.

I went and put on a shirt and some shorts.

I cracked the door open and she was looking at me.

"I brought you some food?" She held a plate wrapped in foil

I opened the door, and she walked in.

"What are you doing here?" I closed the door, she smelled fresh like she just showered

"You left your plate of food Mercury is that okay?" She turned and stared at me

"That's, fine. I have a fridge full of food. So you drove over here for forty minutes why?"