5 ' Psychological

Mercury 'Gaia  Pov

Mercury 'Gaia  Pov

Friday  8:37 am Photoshoot

I did enjoy the couple of days I spent at Naz house. She was cool as fuck, but the girl he was talking to had came over last night. We all were just chilling in the livingroom watching TV. Her mom had made popcorn.

Lyric, Nicky and Miya was there. Mika came half into the movie, she hates Janell.

You can tell she was being so extra, on Naz and she was clearly annoyed by her being all extra. Girl I dont want Naz i am straight, literally.

So, I ended up getting me a hotel room at SkyLofts at MGM so, I was staright with that. Her mother wanted me to stay so bad, but I'm not one to impose. Plus I needed the space to be naked and walk around.

I am looking for a nice condo to live in. Miya wants me to buy another house, but nope. I spend a million dollars on the house Saqui is living in with whatever bitch he fucking now.

Speaking of him, he keeps calling and showing up to all of my practice times, everyday. On top of that, he really is fucking Larissa. That's fine because when they find out he has nothing, that's gone be news for them.

"Snap snap are you there?" Jackie the photographer asked laughing

"Yeah, sorry just thinking" I said standing back up straight

"Its fine, we are done anyways. You look amazing" she stated

"We been shooting since about six am" I said

"And you still looking good girl"

"Yeah, yeah" I smiled

"I know I am hungry, I'm gone go back to this hotel, take a nice long bath order so much room service" we started to laugh

"Please take me with you?" She joked asking

"You are more than welcome to join" I smiled

I really was tired.

🐝 - I'm going to need you in a few weeks

Me -  little ole me? Lol

🐝 - yes, honey. Blu says hi