30 ' Growing

Mercury'Gaia Pov

Mercury'Gaia Pov

Dance Practice 1 Month 1/2 later

Wednesday 7:27 pm

I'm am officially 13 weeks pregnant. With triplets, I can not get over the fact. When we went on our honeymoon, I just looked like I ate alot, I cam back looking like I ate a baby. Three months and six months to get even bigger.

I am happy, we spent 3 weeks in Bali, and had the best sex I ever had, which was only with her anyways. We came back and for the last month we been trying to decide how to tell everyone, because I am actually showing showing.

Saqui? He has keyed my car, flattened my tires multiple times. Ly beat his ass at some club in California last night, for whatever reason. He just wont stop, Larissa been trying to get me fired since I got back.

Kaley tried to apologize, which it went left because I ended up slapping the dog shit out of her at Starbucks. I have been worried Bout Naz, shes back at the hospital working she dont want to work morning shifts.

I told her she can go back, but she said she dont want me to be there at night by myself when the babies come. The CEO gave her maternity leave when I have the babies, because he said he had triplets and it was hard on his wife while he was at work. That's sweet.

"I'm confusion" Maria joked

"Why?" I laughed grabbing some water

"How the hell you still dance better than us with that stomach?" She pointed to my belly

"Well, right now at basically three months I'm fine for right now"

"You look bigger than three months" Mindy said

"Because she carry three babies stupid" Tyrone said

I found out that Tyrone was homeless, he had no clothes, he was barely eating everyday. That's why he wanted a job so bad, his parents had kicked him out he couldn't afford to live on campus, and he was going to school on a free scholarship for dance.

Me and Naz decided to help him, he is actually roommates with Asia she didnt mind she like Tyrone ad a friend so, shes cool with him being there.

"She gone get huge" Blue said

"Like so big" she added