17' Lovers

Nazareth Pov

Nazareth Pov

Home 8:17 pm

 Our titties pressed against each other, and she kissed me again. There was a slight pause between us, before we both started making out, kissing deeply, and aggressively. We continued kissing for a while, before i made my way down to Mercury body, kissing her neck, then chest, then her titties, taking her nipples in my mouth, before kissing my way down her stomach to her bare pussy.

I teasingly kissed all around her pussy,  holding her legs wide the fuck open, before planting a long, deep kiss right on her clit. And no i did't stop there, i kissed all down her pussy, right to her ass, before making my way back up, pausing to lick the entire length of her now pulsing pussy.

"Fuck" she moaned out

She knew now I knew how to turn her on. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers, then drove my tongue into her pussy. It felt so good to feel her, my strong tongue gliding in and out of her, mixing my spit with her juices to make a hot mess between her legs.

"Oh fuck...please no dont stop Nazz" she moaned in a begging tone making my pussy tighten up

But she had enough teasing, and i kissed my way back up her stomach, around her titties, then stuck her tongue into my mouth. I loved it, and loved tasting her own juices. I was definitely ready to cum.

I stopped kissing her, I stood up letting my shorts finally hit the floor. I grinned at her and walked over to my closet. I looked back at her, and she was on her elbows on her back looking at me catching her breath.

I grabbed the purple strapless silicone strap on out the Spencer's bag. I walked back over to her with the box and receipt in my hand.

"Okay it's new " she said as I sat the paper on her stomach

"Not anymore" i said as i took it out its box

"Strapless Premium Silicone Strap on" she read the box

"Yup" i said

"How do you..." she watched me left a leg on the bed

I was beyond wet, i didnt need lube nothing.

"Ahh mhmm fuck" I maoned as I pushed the other end inside me

"Oh, I didnt know you.."