《Seven Minutes in a Closet Baka》

|Toshiro x Tsudere!Reader|

A/n: I was reading a 7 minutes in heaven bleach fanfiction, and this came to mind! I'm so proud of the title. :3

____________________________________

Kai's Pov

I sat on the couch casually as Renji and Rangiku yelled at each other. Honestly, it was quite amusing. Ichigo stood next to Renji, looking rather dazed. I put a hand to my mouth to stifle a laugh. We were playing seven minutes in Heaven, and Renji had ended up picking Ichigo's item.

Renji obviously wasn't exactly what you call happy. As for the other boy, I couldn't quite figure out what he thought. He just looked... dazed.

"I REFUSE TO GO IN THE CLOSET WITH HIM!!!" Renji screamed at Rangiku.

"You hasss to!" Rangiku slurred, drunk as always.

(Y/n) seemed to be getting irritated by their argument, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I grabbed the strawberry's and the useless paperclip's shirt and threw them in the closet. Shutting the door, I placed a chair in front of it and sat on it to keep them from escaping.

I hummed, ignoring the redhead's protests. Soon, they stopped and I questioned it. I pressed my ear against the door, as did Rangiku. When we heard soft gasps and  moans, I completely lost my shit.

"I KNEW THEY WERE GAY FOR EACH OTHER!" I said, my sides beginning to hurt from laughing so hard.

The seven minutes was soon up and Rangiku let them out. They were holding hands, simply stepping over me and walking over to the couch.

"Shut up." The heartless Byakuya said sternly.

"Look at me, I'm shaking. How about you shut up you uncultured swine." I said.

I've started calling him an uncultured swine ever since he called memes and vines stupid. Byakuya pulled out his zanpakuto and I flash stepped out of the house.

Your Pov

As Kai flash stepped out of the room, Byakuya followed her. That gets rid of two idiots, I thought and smiled slightly. I was caught slightly offguard when a hat was thrusted in my direction.

"Your turn (Y/nnnnnnn)~"  Rangiku announced, dragging out my name.

I huffed, scowling at her.

"I don't want to play this game."

"Toooo baaaad! Now pick before I pick for yoouuuu!"

I sighed, defeated. I reached my hand into Kisuke's hat and felt around, looking for any objects that caught my attention. I pulled out... A bag of ice? I blinked a few times and shook my head. I popped a piece of ice in my mouth and began to suck on it as I headed towards the closet.

Ragiku closed the door, giggling.

"Seven minutes you two~!"

I huffed and sat on the floor, sucking on my ice. I hated games like this. I didn't like anyone and had no desire to date. Or ever even kiss if I could help it. I didn't need love, I was fine without it.

"Who's there?" A familiar voice sounded.

"Captain Hitsugaya," I stated with disinterest, "It's (Y/n)."

"Oh, (Y/n)."

His voice sounded softer now. I wonder why. The captain had always treated me different fron everyone else. He was kind to me, gentle when speaking. I always pondered about this. In truth, I was happy about it. It made me feel special. I smiled at the thought of him. 

...WHAT?!

What am I saying?! I don't... like... the captain do I? I shook my head violently in attempt to deny my own feelings. My eyes went wide as I really thought about it. Oh dear Lord I like the captain. I stopped all movement and became stiff when I felt a cold hand on my cheek.

"(Y/n)... I-" Toshiro started but was quickly cut off.

"SHIT I LIKE THE BAKA TAKO!" I yelled.

Stifled laughs and not-so-stifled laughs came from outside the door. I glared at the one barricade that kept me from killing them.

"Baka... Tako...?" Toshiro carefully repeated.

I looked at him and crossed my arms, blushing. Instead of replying, I went against everything I've been telling myself for years. I grabbed the boy's chin gently and kissed him. I shut my eyes tightly, refusing to look at him even in the dim light of the closet. What took me off guard was when he began kissing back.

Unfortunately for me, however, the kiss was short lived. Rangiku threw open the door and, before either of us could react, took a picture. A blush formed on my face as I saw Kai smirking at me.

"MATSUMOTO!!" Toshiro screamed and chased her.

I giggled, slowly walking towards my best friend.

"I told you he liked you too." She said triumphantly.

"Hmph. Whatever. Baka tako."

"Hey-"

"Wait, no."

Kai tilted her head in slightly confusion, as though telling me to continue.

"Only Toshiro is baka tako... But... He's my baka tako..." I smiled and blushed.

She squealed.

"So cute! I ship it so much!"

I hmph-ed and walked back to the couch. Sitting down, I messed with the hem of my shirt, humming softly. I grabbed another piece of ice and put it in my mouth. After Toshiro was done murdering his lieutenant, he sat next to me.

I glanced over at him and smiled the first genuine smile in a long while. His eyes lit up slightly and he smiled as well. His fingers intertwined with mine and we happily held hands.

"Hey... Baka tako..."

Toshiro looked over at me, a questioning look on his face.

"I'm baka tako, then?"

"Yep. And... Guess what?"

"What?"

I turned and smiled, again, at him.

"I like you, baka tako."

____________________________________

A/n: I hope you liked it! And yes,  to answer your question. Baka tako came from "It's Not Like I Like You." I love that song.

I was considering make a chapter heavily based on that song. Thoughts?