Chapter 4

Samantha POV

The look on her face was priceless. I actually couldn't point it out whether she was genuinely in shocked or surprised. I really didn't understand. There was something about her which attracts me a lot to talk to her like there was something very positive aura around her. She was making these cute faces until she realizes what I said to her. I am not very sure but maybe she has zoned out because I literally waiting for her to do handshake but she was confused I guess.

"Umm oh, I am Emily, and thanks for the coffee. I will pay for that." She said while shaking my hand for the greet."Well, you don't need to pay me anything dear just enjoy it," I said with a smile "But Mama said never take advantage of anyone," Emily said with a confused expression really want to laugh at her adorable comment but it was too cute to be like her. I saw no one like her. She was trying to ignore my gaze and keep looking different directions. She was playing with her fingers, as kids do in nervousness. Although she bit her lips, it was not seductively. I reassured her and felt a genuine desire to get to know her better.. I never had this feeling before for anyone. Blame on my profession, but I can sense the nature of a person with one look and so I got no genuine friend as well. But this time it was different. She was way too innocent and looking so pure and genuine, I couldn't resist avoiding her. I had to almost make her sit on the chair and push her drink into her hands to make it drink. I'm wondering if she was really innocent, but my instincts say that she was. Whenever she gets nervous about anything, she rubs her nose cutely, which I find adorable. Also, she is super shy. I got to know about her friends and her studies. It was difficult to make her open to me but she didn't hesitate to tell me the truth which is rare to find in people at all. She was not embarrassed about anything and she was honestly speaking to me. I can feel in my guts feelings that she was not lying to me to make me impressed. I told her about my living place, but I hide about myself and entire existence. Was it wrong to hide what I do for a living? Well, most people recognize me or I don't feel to have their opinion on me because whatever I say, they will always go to judge me, but this time it was different. She listens to me give her all the attention like I am. The only thing is this world deserved her attention. Every time I talk to them, they, at the end, give me those lustful eyes only, but for the first time in my life, I could see calmness and curiosity for me. We exchange number before she left but for the first time, I don't want her to let go. Was it weird to feel for someone in one meeting? I bury my head in my hands while thinking about this situation. All she knows I do modeling, but what I actually do was far worst then that. God knows what will happen once she finds the truth and what exactly this meeting held for both of us.