Chapter 1

Samantha POV

In the dark room, I kept seeing my reflection in the mirror, waiting patiently for my turn. Just last minute touches with a makeup brush and now I am ready for this. I have been doing this for the last few years. Despite that, I never feel comfortable while doing this. Never in a million years had I thought one decision would make my life like this. Today I have everything anyone wishes for, but I am still alone with fear in my mind. After having a big house in California, which was truly a blessing for most people, because not everyone was lucky to buy such an enormous mansion with lots of luxury cars. Despite everything what everyone desires in their life, but I hate it. May I would be happy if, instead of such a big mansion, I had a small house! I would still be happy if, instead of all the luxury cars, I had a compact car, but sometimes whatever we wish or want never comes into our lives. Still, I remember how seven years ago my life took such a drastic turn and my whole life was changed, giving no chance to my life. I was eighteen years old when, for the first time, I accepted the offer to work for Playboy magazine and, because of the heavy debt, I accepted that offer. At six, my so-called father left me for someone else and never looked at me. My mother used to work in this restaurant before she meets this guy and our life change into worst. Soon after this, my mother was no longer a loving person, and she turned into a horrible person. She only cares about drugs and alcohol and when I turned fifteen, I had to drop out of school. My mother couldn't afford to pay for me and she spends all her money on her nasty things. After two years, when I turned seventeen, my mother died because of an overdose and left me with heavy loans, which I was not aware of at all. Then they forced me to work in a strip club, but I refused to be a stripper. Instead of that, I worked as a server because I always dreamed of having a family, but that was not in my destiny. I guess because after working for nearly seven months, when I turned eighteen, the owner pressured me to be a stripper and his sex slave to pay his loans. At the time this man helped me to pay all those loans, I thought I had met an angel, but of course, only devils are there on this earth. I really loved that jerk, but he plays the dirtiest game when he secretly shoots our intimate movements and sells them online. Since that day, my whole life has been shattered and after a few days, when I got an offer for Playboy magazine, I didn't hesitate to accept it. Earlier, I guess I was so damaged that I thought little about my life and accepted that offer, but soon enough I realized I had made the biggest mistake of my life. For months I enjoyed all the comforts and, of course, sex too, for which I was getting money started because soon as money started biting my butt. The industry is murky, and I'm adrift. I put aside all my thoughts when one crew member came and told me that my co-worker was ready for the shoot. I put on the mask of confidence before reaching the shooting room. My director gives me a smile before I pull out my bathrobe and sitting on the bed with my sexy lingerie. This is my life. I am a famous porn star shooting with a different person every day so that outside this dark industry, people can enjoy it. Once my co-worker started getting naked, all the thoughts that came into my mind were whether I would always share a bed with strangers who only want to fuck me or would I ever get someone who sees me more than a Porn star.