Chapter 15

Hello guys i am back with another chapter today. Also please check out my new book love from different world. And please stay tuned with me as I am going to update these books now regularly.

*****************

Emily Pov

As darkness descended upon the sky, the city plunged into the embrace of the night. As silence spread everywhere, it became abundantly clear. As I was running around the house with the cup of ice cream and Sam was chasing me. I could not control my laugh when Sam was shouting my name and annoyance was clear when she couldn't able to catch me at all.

"Emily, stop right here or once I catch you, then the results won't be good at all." Sam said, with heavy breathing.

"No, you can catch me if you can, but I won't stop." I said while showing my tongue to her.

It was my biggest mistake but Sam chase me like her life depend on her and next thing I know she had already caught me and now she was angry a lot.

"Sorry, I won't do that again. Please don't punish me." I said it with my baby voice, but Sam wasn't ready to give up because she not only snatch my ice cream from my hand but also put me in her shoulder like a child and carry me to the room.

Once we reached the room, she throw me on the bed and gave me an angry look like my mother used to give me.

"You have eaten two buckets of ice cream and now you want a third one as well." Sam said angrily, like my mother.

Sam was scolding me and an idea pop up in my mind to snatch the ice cream from her and run away. So jumped on her to snatch it, but next thing I know is that Sam and me both fall into my bed while she was on top of me.

Samantha POV

Emily was acting like a naughty child and when she stare at my hand to pounce on me I was ready to tackle her but I somehow lose my balance and we both fall into bed. Sudden shift of the position spiked our breathing. The redness was spreading on her face while I was holding her still. I put her hands above her shoulder while I could free my hand to touch her cheeks slowly. Her eyes suddenly twinkle and she looks at me with shyness. I wanted to stare into her eyes while Emily couldn't able to look into my eyes. I groped her face and make her look into my eyes. They were the most innocent that was consuming me and wanted me to go into the depth of it. I don't know when my grip got loose, but Emily kisses my cheek and the small smile spread on her face. The kiss was so innocent yet powerful, which makes me unable to hold myself and I smashed my lips on her lips. I wanted to consume her fully but also wanted her to be consume me whole heartly. We kept kissing each other and I couldn't able to hold myself and wrap my hands around her waist. I didn't realize when she puts her hands inside my clothes and her bare fingers were rubbing my bare back in slow manner. I was harder for me to control myself with each passing movement and the touch made me more wild. I bite her neck and start sucking it like it was the most delicious candy I could taste. I was getting out of control until I felt a sudden nervousness in her and I paused. After a moment, I calmed myself, but upon seeing Emily, I noticed she was blushing intensely and visibly anxious, which triggered an immediate sense of panic.

"Sunshine, what happened? Did I hurt you or something?" I asked her in my panic voice.

"No, it's not like that, but you don't hate me, right?" she asked in a tiny voice.

Now I was confused. Why would I hate? Her, but then I thought to clarify from her.

"No sunshine, but why would I hate you?" I asked her calmly.

"Because I don't know how to do this and I never even kissed anyone before you, so I know nothing, so please don't hate me." She said with big, teary eyes.

"Aww my baby, that's okay and there is nothing to cry about and it's okay, so please never cry again."

I hugged her as for a few minutes until she was calm down and I make her lay down in bed.

"Can you stay with me tonight, please?" Emily asked in a barely audible voice.

I nod my head in response and keep patting her head while she snuggling with me tightly.

"Do you have games in your house, Sam?"

The sudden question in this silence was abrupt, but I was glad to feel that she was calm now.

"Well, I don't have games with me since no one plays with me."

"Oh, then we can have game nights and I know a lot of stories book too and can have Barbie set too," Emily said with excited voice

"Isn't Barbie set for children?" I asked her with curiosity.

"But I like dolls and games a lot. Can't we have it, please?" Emily said with a pleading voice.

Damn it, how can I ignore her request if she asked me this innocent way?

"You can have entire room for games or dolls or set whatever you wish for baby." I agree with the request while giving her a smile.

Emily kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly as soon as I obliged with her request.