Chapter 27

Angelikas P.O.V

It was cute seeing Demi get jealous over me, because then it not only makes her look hot but i think she feels like the man in this relationship which is extra cute.

When Natalie popped out im not gonna lie i did have a little fangirl moment because...COME ON ITS NATALIE MARTIN.

Yes i am still a Lovatic, it wont change even when im dating Demi.

Demi was leading us to god knows where but i just went along with it, i mean i didnt have a choice.

We were stood in front of a massive metal door.

Demi pushed the handle and we were in a massive arena, loads of chairs everywhere with a huge stage at the front.

It was a dream of mine to perform on a stage like this since i was little.

My dad also used to sing and play guitar, when he died i wanted to keep a piece of him with me so i started singing and taught myself to play guitar.

Whenever i play it reminds me of him, how he would always take me on the roog and there we would have our mini concerts.

I miss that, so much.

"What you thinking about?" Demi asks.

"Oh nothing important." I chuckled with a fake smile.

Demi looked a bit concerned so i guess she didnt believe me, she kept staring so i guess she wanted to know the real reason.

"Its just that i always dreamed of performing in such a big arena because... my... dad always used to sing and play guitar and when he u-m-m uh died i wanted to have a piece of him with me so i learned to play guitar." Wow that was actually a good feeling to tell her everything.

I dont like talkig about my dad to anyone but with Demi everythings different.

I feel like i can tell her anything.

" Baby why didnt you just tell me?! You are totally going to sing today!" She said sounding so excited.

"Because its your show its your thing and you guys are practising.' I said embarrased.

"You can go now then" She smiled widely.

"Be right back." She said and took off.

A little while later, all these people were starting to fill up the front seats.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Babe come here!" Demi shouted from the stage.

This is so scary, i slowly made my way to Demi and everyones eyes turned to me.

It was a bit uncomfortable but whatevs.

I walked past everyone and went quickly to Demis side.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Angelika! I wanna make her dreams come true because i ama amazing like that so she will sing in front of you guys!!!" Everone cheered and i looked at all the people and started to realize who was sitting in the seats.

There was, Natalie, Jill, Max, Tyler Zarzeka, Sugar and... OMFG DEMIS FAMILY!

I really can fuck this up,i havent even met them and Demi just said to everyone that we are together.

Demi handed me a guitar and sat on the edge of the stage staring at me with a wide smile, there was a mic waiting so i made my way to the middle and took a deep breath.

"Okay so um, thankyou guys for taking the time and actually coming to hear me, this song is an original that i wrote when i met Demi so this is for you babe." Everyone awed and i just smiled and started strumming the chords.

5+ comments and 26+ votes for a new chapter