Chapter 23

Angelikas P.O.V

"Hey babe , mum just called saying we have to go to some little family gathering with her, I mean I have to , you can stay at home if you'd like" I told her once I came of the phone with my mum.

"Yeah sure, so that means I can meet your family?" She says a bit too excited.

"Yes babe," I giggled.

"But um... how are you gonna introduce me? A best friend? or?" She kept getting more worked up with each question.

"Babe calm down, your getting yourself worked up. Do best friends kiss like we do?" I asked her while having my arms around her tiny body.

"Nope." She whispered

"Exactly, because yes you are my best friend, my soulmate but most importantly you are my perfect girlfriend and that's how I will introduce you if it's okay with you." I said with a smile playing on my lips.

"Yes." She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled into our kiss.

"Okay we need to get ready if we want to be there on time." I said in between kisses.

She pulled away and skipped into my room because a while ago we moved some of her clothes and stuff here and I did the same in her house so it's easier for both of us.

"D my mums already there so we can go when your ready." I Shouted from downstairs.

I was already ready and she was still putting her clothes on.

I waited patiently in the couch until she came downstairs telling me that she was ready to go.

"I forgot to tell you that they live in a flat which is pretty small above a pet shop because my uncle doesn't have that much money, we tried giving them money for them to have a better house etc but they denied it every time so we just go with it now." I explained whilst closing the door to the house and opening the car.

"It's okay, I like it when it's small and cozy that means we can be cuddled up." She smirked.

I smiled and her and turned back to the road whilst taking her hand in mine and planting a kiss on it.

They didn't live that far away from us so it was a short ride.

We got out of the car, it was getting dark although it was only 6pm.

I took Demi's hand and rang the bell with the other, apart from them there was another family opposite them.

A few seconds later the door opened revealing my uncle with his dog in his arms.

It was a shitzu, seriously the cutest.

"Hey uncle Matt! Haven't seen you I'm a while!" I said as he pulled me in a hug.

I realised that I wasn't holding Demi's hand anymore so I turned around and took a hold if it again giving her a reassuring smile.

"Uncle Matt I wanna introduce you to my amazing girlfriend Demi Lovato." I smiled.

"Wait is she the one that you're SO obssesed with?No, she can't be." He asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, she is." I put my hand around Demi's waist.

He just smiled and winked at me.

"Well it's good to meet you Demi." He turned to Demi.

"Likewise." She smiled.

Aw she's so cute.

He then led us into the living room where everyone else was.

"Hi guys! I want y'all to meet my perfect girlfriend Demi." I grinned.

Everyone turned their attention to me and Demi, she looked quite nervous because I could feel her shaking so I pulled her even closer to my body.

"Demi meet my auntie Monika she's Matts wife, my other auntie Kate she's my mums sister, her husband Peter and their son Phoebe."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you guys." Demi said with a little wave.

"ANGELIKA ITS DEMI LOVATO!!! THE REAL ONE!" Phoebe shouted, he was 13.

"OMG PHOEBE I KNOW!" I said in the same tone as him.

Everyone laughed at our silliness.

Me and him always mess around together so it's pretty normal.

After a while me and Demi went to get something to drink from the kitchen, we settled down on water.

"I want you to meet someone else, he's 7 and also a massive fan of you... he got it from me." I grinned.

I started to lead her into the smallest room in the house and he was doing the usual listening to Demi's songs and singing along.

"Wait here for a second please." I pecked her on the lips and made my way to his bed.

"Hey buddy!" I said while sitting down next to him.

"Angela!!! I missed you!" he said whilst jumping onto my lap.

"I missed you too, I like your songs by the way." I said with a wink and tickled him.

"I know right she is so pwetty! and her singing is vewy pwetty too! Angela sing with me?" He said with his puppy eyes.

"yeah she is perfect and of course! Put on a song." I encouraged him.

I could see Demi smiling at the corner of my eye.

And as if on cue Kuba put on his favourite song by Demi Skyscraper,

He started of

Skies are crying,

I am watching,

Catching teardrops in my hands

I joined in with him

Only silence

As it's ending

Like we never had a chance

He stopped and listened to me

Do you have to

Make me feel like

There's nothing left of me

I quickly motioned for Demi to sing along with us

You can take everything I have

You can brake everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

"Angela look look! it's Demi Lovato!"She said jumping in my lap.

"Yeah buddy go say hi!" I told him.

he quickly jumped off my lap and ran into Demi's arms, she game him a massive hug and carried him back to where I sat with him.

"Hi Demi! Angela is she real??" He asked with his little cute confused face.

"Hi lil man, yes I am real." Demi answered and tickled his sides.

we stayed with him for about 10 minutes and this whole time he was talking with Demi and singing, not to mention that he was on her lap this whole time.