Chapter 22

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up at 8a.m with Angela holding me close to her body but the memories from a few hours ago came back flooding into my head.

I am so thankful for her, you know I'm still thinking that she could do much better then me but I couldn't, she is the best thing that had happened in my life.

She's the reason why I won't cut, why I want to stay sober and what I did today was because I kept getting texts from Joe and that's what got me down and why I felt this way.

He kept texting me that Angelika will leave me sooner or later.

That he cheated on me multiple of times.

He said

"You're just like all them sluts not worth anything, you think that now you are loved? your not no one will ever love you, better just throw up."

He hasn't spoken to me for a long time so I don't know what caused this, he was the one that said he was with me because he felt pity.

But I believe every word she said, when she speaks it just makes me wanna listen to her for the whole day and I wouldn't get bored of it.

"For how long have you been staring at me like that?" Angela said with one eye open in her super hot morning voice.

"Umm not long so could you stop moaning because I need to keep looking." I whispered in her ear which made her shiver.

"Well what if I changed your plans and did this." She quickly changed positions so now she was straddling me, which was a massive turn on for me and I think she realised that because she smirked.

I tried to act like it didn't make much difference because I was gonna win this.

"Well you know I'm still thinking bout my first plan because this isn't too convincing." I played with her but she seemed shocked by my answer.

"Well what about this?" she leaned in with her boobs touching mine and met my lips, she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it.

I was gonna play with her more, but before I noticed she already grabbed my left boob and started massaging it, it caused a moan to come out of my mouth so she took the opportunity and stuck her tounge in my mouth.

She moved it swiftly around my mouth, and moved down to my neck, she immediently found the right place and kept sucking on it and biting every once in a while, it was driving me crazy and cause multiple of moans to come out of my mouth.

"So have you changed your mind yet Demi?" She spoke barely in a whisper.

I couldn't find my words so I just moaned again.

"Well I'll take that as a no." she stopped every movement she was doing and layed next to me.

My eyes widened,

"ANGELIKA WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed.

She started laughing her head off rolling on the bed.

"All this teasing and then nothing?!?! ughh I hate you so much right now." She was really out of her mind.

"Awe I'm sowy babyy, maybe you will be lucky enough tonight?" She spoke in her baby voice.

" You better not be joking this time A."I said 100% seriously.

"Oh trust me I'm not." She winked whilst wrapping her arms around my waist and cuddling into me again.

IM BACK!!!

hey guys so I changed the main characters name instead of Bailey it's now Angelika, I just didn't like that name so I changed it pretty much haha so yeah hope you like this chapter and thankyou so much for all that you guys have done for me it really means the world! by the way it was reallyyyy hard to write those things about Demi, like seriously ;'(

Feel free to write to me and I'll answer as soon as I can!

You guys are my family<3

Peace out and Stay Strong

Angela <3