Chapter 1

Angelikas P.O.V

"Some may say i need to be afraid, of losing everything, because of where."

Ugh, really what's the point of this hell hole known as school? And it starts at 8?So you probably guessed that i am NOT a morning person.So you probably wanna know who i am. Well im Angelika, Angela for short,yes a girl. I am 17 years old and i am a massive Demi Lovato fan. I mean seriously who wouldn't be? She's sexy, adorable, cute, amazing, beautiful, wonderful... sexy.I could go on for hours and before you ask yes i support # LesbianforDemi but normally i would call myself straight, she's an exception. Anyways, so i dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After about half an hour i was finally done. I wore jeans that show off my legs on the sides because i am pretty proud of my legs, i was working out during the summer holidays, with a aztec belly top along with my white converse and a snapback. I forgot to say i have hazel brown eyes, long blode hair with blue dip dye.

I hopped down the stairs to get some breakfast then BAM! I was face planting the floor. " Way to go Angelika!" " Ugh yeh im okay mum thanks for asking." i walked into the kitchen to be met with my mother having a fit of laughter. " Sweetie you have done this enough times for me to realise your fine" She spoke out of breath. "Whatevs" I mumbelled.

I quickly grabbed a piece of toast and ran over to my BMW, you could say we are pretty wealthy, we have a big house with a pool and everything you could possibly need and i really feel blessed for having this because, you see me and my mum live alone after my father died my mum and I couldn't cope so i don't usually speak about him to anyone because it still hurts to know he won't be with me but then I guess the pain will never end.

On my way to school I drove to Starbucks to get my morning coffee, on my way there i saw an ah-mazing white BMW that i am dieing to get... wonder who could afford this. Anyways once i got my coffee i blasted out my DEMI cd as loud as possible with my windows wide open and singing at the top of my lungs. "I THINK I'D HAVE A HEART ATTACK!' Bet that's gonna make people know who's driving in this car.

Arriving in the parking lot at school, i can already see the bunch of weirdos i call friends. I grab all my stuff along with my coffee i head out to where my friends are whilst locking my car. "Angela!!!' 'Jasmine!!' i shout back with half as much enthusiasm. ' I missed you so much, i don't even think its real' She brings me to a hug and kisses my cheek. We walk over to where everyone else is and we say our hello's. 'Angela!' Jack, Sam, Brandon,Maisy and Jessy shout in unsion.'What is it with you guys calling my name?' ' Jack I s throwing a party you sooo need to be there! And berfore you ask yes we will play Demi for you' Jessy says. ' Count me in then bitches!'

We stayed for a few more minutes, then left to our classes once we heard the bell. Wonder what i have? Umm, where the hell is my timetable.. There it is. Double science. Are you fucking kidding me? SCIENCE? Well there goes my happy mood. I unlock my phone to check the time and am greeted by a Demi photo, she always makes my day. Shit Im gonna be late. I quickly run into the class and Miss just said my name. 'Here'. I sot in my seat and look around, ugh bunch of idiots. How am i ment to survive? ' Listen up class this years topic is all about about murder and investigation so something like what you kids watch on the ID Channel.' Yes, thank god maybe this won't be that bad after all. She put on a clip all about murder and finding bodies or body farm, it was fairly intresting. If you're wondering, i got so addicted to the ID channel because of Demi.:) It was so intresting i lost track of time, we were already into our second lesson and what caught my attention was pink hair behind the glass door of the classroom. No one was allowed to have this kind of hair colour after they saw me come with blue. So who is that?

So this is the forst chapter hope it wasn't as bad. So who do you think is behind the door huh? haha. Anyways please vote and comment because it helps. I will try and update as quick as i can but i have school work and stuff so yeh. Peace out guys and Stay Strong<3

Angela<3