Chapter 35

Angelika's P.O.V

I went straight to bed yesterday and just started thinking about everything.

I mean I really need to balance everything out because whilst being with Demi I'm missing out on VERY important events.

As soon as I Woke up I got my phone and facetimed Demi.

She didn't answer the first time so I tried again and again and by the 5 time she decided to answer.

"Well morning sunshine, I see that you were excited to talk to your girlfriend," I said with my raspy morning voice.

"Cut the crap Angelika, what was so important yesterday that you couldn't even text me saying you're okay?" She said pissed off.

"I was round Kacper's with everyone else, you know Mia etc and I wasn't on my phone all day." I explained.

"You could've at least texted me it doesn't take long right? Are you forgetting about me already?" She is starting to piss me off.

"Goddamit Demetria, I am 17 years old and I am pretty sure that I know how to take care of myself! And why would you even say that? MIA MUM DIED DEMI, that's why I didn't have the fucking time to text you, Im missing out on so much because im spending so much time with you, and don't get me wrong because I love every second of it but I do have friends and I cant just leave them for you." I was so angry right now why would she think this?

She was obviously surprised about my sudden outburst.

And so was I to be honest.

"I gotta go... the funeral's today" I said quietly.

She was about to say something but I really wasn't in the mood to hear any more complaints so I ended the call, cutting her off.

I changed into some shorts and put on demi's tour shirt.

As I went downstairs I saw a note from my mum.

I heard you arguing, give her some time, she will understand & I found out yesterday but I gathered you already knew... I will see you at the funeral honey.
I love you
Mum.

It was still so hard to believe that she's gone.
I tried to push all my feelings away because Mia was a number one priority today, she was the one that needed the most comforting today.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and just when I was about to pour the milk, the doorbell rung.

I opened the door and it was the mail man.

"Can you sign here please" He asked politely

I did and here gave me the little parcel.

I closed the door and went back to sit down on the stool.

It said Tiffany's.

Which ment that it was the engagement ring for Demi.

I was such a dick today, fuck sake.

She was just worried about me and I treated her like crap.

I decided to call her.

Playing with the little box, I waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" She sniffled.

"Demi have you been crying?" I asked worried.

Way to go Ang, you fucked up.

"Angela? Why are you calling?" She said, totally avoiding my question.

"I just wanted to apologize for being an asshole, I know that you were just worried about me and I know that I should've at least texted you, Im so sorry for everything." I sighed.

"Im sorry too, I know that you have friends and you need to hang around with them too, and im sorry for having a go at you, I know that you are not forgetting about me, I just love you so much and I don't want to lose you."

If only she knew about the engagement ring.

"You will never lose me baby, I promise you that I will never leave you because I love you so much more. Now no more crying baby okay? I will call you tonight."

"Okays baby, bye I love you" She made kissing noises.

"I love you more babe" I said whilst ending the call.
Okay so that's one thing that I fixed today and this was actually the major thing so im feeling quite good about myself right now.

As I was finishing my breakfast I received a message from Mia.

Please come round, I really can't cope.

Mia never asked for help, this is serious.

I quickly grabbed my phone wallet and keys and ran out of the house completely forgetting about the fact that I have a car.

I sprinted as fast as I can and when I got to her house I didn't even bother knocking.

I ran to her room and what I saw was the thing that I never wanted Mia doing.

She was holding a blade to her skin.

Guys this book has over 120 K reads like oh my fucking shit, you guys are amazing and thankyou for being so patient with everything. My life is basically an up and down rollercoaster right now so it's quite hard to find the time in the day to update. Im really sorry again, really really sorry.

Peace Out and Stay Strong

Angela<3