Chapter 3

Angelikas P.O.V

That someone seriously needs to come in because let me tell you, they are sexy as hell. Those curves, hair and that ass. The door slowly opened. My breathing quickened. This is a joke, i swear it is, THE DEMI LOVATO IS IN MY SCIENCE CLASS. DEMI FUCKING LOVATO. By the way she is hot as fuck, let me tell you this. Our eyes met, her chocolate brown eyes met mine. Her eyes had a little sparkle that you could see from miles away. She made her way towards me, its like it was only the both of us in the room but in reality everyone was talkig among themselves.

I didn't even realize she was already sitting next to me, staring at me.

"Hello" She spoke softly with her angelic voice.

"Hhhhi" the words stuttered the their way out of my mouth.

"Well whats your name lovely?"

"Aangelika, oh my god is this real? If this is some kind of joke i will kill you guys"

"This is no joke babe, after this lesson I'm taking you out of here" Was she flirting with me? SHE CALLED ME BABE. I could feel my legs going weak, good that i was sitting down.

"You saved me" I whispered hardly audible to hear, trying to focus on the video again.

"No sweetie, you saved me and yourself" She came closer and whispered back in my ear.Quickly focusing her gaze on the video.

Once in a while i would feel her legs brushing against mine, which made me blush and smile. I knew she noticed because she smile her famous smile that could light up the whole room.

Finally the 30 minutes of torture trying to focus on the video were over. Everyone slowly went out of the room, some stopping by asking for a picture with Demi which was understandable but brang a bit of jealousy to my body. Was I falling for her? I can't, she's probably not even bisexual.

She was finally done, and got all her stuff together, noticing me already ready she smiled cutely and reached her hand out to grab mine. I blushed and hesitantly grabbed her but felt a shok of electricity rush through me. Seriously what was happening to me. I quickly pulled away and so did she, we looked at eachothers hands and when i looked up i saw her going red just like me. We grabbed eachothers hands again and made our way to the main door to go out.

"Where are we going?"I asked, but to be honest as long as i was with Demi i didn't care where it was.

"I dont really know, we could go to Starbucks andthen maybe to your house if you dont mind? I mean I can go if you-"

"Of course we can go to mine, it wouldn't even be a problem, dont worry bout it" I quickly cut her off and winked.

We headed to her BMW,

"Wait what about my car?"

"Your friends Maisysaid she'll take it"

"Aw, she's so sweet anyways lets go."

Still holding to me she started the ignition and went off to starbucks.

There we go, chapter 3, thankyou so much for all your reads you guys are the best

#LovaticFamily

Stay strong guys and talk to me if you need someone, i wont ever judge you guys because were in this together,

I love you lovely people, Peace out and stay strong <3

Angela.