Chapter 37

Angelika'a P.O.V

So right now I'm on my way to France.

Surprisingly enough, they let me have the huge Olaf soft toy on the plane with me.

So I have company.Kinda

Anyways I have an hour left on the plane so I decided to watch the oitnb season 3 again because why not.

Laura Prepon is so hot I'm telling you.

Before I knew it , we have already landed and it was time to get off, I grabbed the toy and went to get my luggage.

To say the least, I think that everyone in the airport looked at me at least 10 times.

Once I had all my shit I went out to find Demi.

I've actually been really nervous about the whole engagement situation lately.

I mean I'm more than sure that I want to spend the rest of my life with her but is that what she wants?

I mean she can have anyone for fuck sake.

Once I went outside with my luggage and Olaf, our eyes met immediately and i felt the world stop.

Every second I spent without her felt like torture, never again.

She ran towards me and I took her in my arms whilst I span around with her in my arms.

I took in her mango scent and felt at home in an instant.

"I missed you so fucking much baby, you're never leaving me for so long ever again." I said hugging her tighter.

"I love you so much Angelika" She smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

Oh how i missed her lips on mine.

I was happy once again.

We pulled away and i wiped her cheeks.

"Don't cry babe" I said still holding her in my arms.

"I just missed you so much, I'm so happy you're with me again." She sniffled.

"And I'm not leaving" I grinned.

"I have someone waiting for you" I spoke while turning around to grab Olaf.

Her eyes grew wide like a little child on Christmas Day.

"OH MY GOSH ANGELA YOU DIDNT! I LLOVE YOU !!!" She practically screamed.

Everyone knew that Demi Lovato has a life size Olaf soft toy now.

She wrapped her arms around my neck closing the gap between us once again, which I didn't mind at all.

Everytime she kissed me felt like our first.

I don't think the fireworks are ever going to fade away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were on our way to Demi's hotel with Max holding Olaf on the passenger seat.

Demi was playing with my hand with her head on my shoulder.

"Are you coming to the concert tonight?" She asked.

"Of course baby, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I kissed her forehead.

We finally arrived and Max took my luggage and Demi's toy and went to put it in Demi's room.

"I want to show you something" She said getting excited pulling my hand towards a set of door that said "staff only"

"Um babe, I know you probably don't care but you do realise it says stuff only right?" I asked kind of confused.

She looked at me raising an eyebrow "Yeah you're right i don't care."

I laughed looking at her funny face expression.

She is literally the cutest person on earth.

We were going up some random stairs which seemed to be never ending.

Demi was literally flying up all of them and of course I had to somehow catch up.

We finally reached the top and came face to face with another set of metal doors.

Demi went ahead and pushed them open and I saw the most beautiful view of France possible.

She led me further on and we could even see the Eiffel Tower.

I was speechless, it was so perfect.

"This is amazing Demi"

"I came here everytime I missed you which was basically 24/7 so I wanted you to see this." She simply said.

I think this is the perfect timing.

"Demi..." I went down on one knee.