Chapter 8.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 8: Dinner Gone Wrong (Continued)

"Nicole!" I heard someone shout. I pulled away from Drew's embrace, squinting my eyes in the night, trying to figure out who called me. 
"Yea?" I called back. 

Drew and I were currently standing in the middle of a small playground that was just around the corner from the restaurant. It was still pouring outside which made the two of us soaked to the bone. The only light that was showing was the full moon from above and the few streetlights from across the road. It was fairly dark outside, it being almost 8pm in September, and the rain coming down in sheets made it impossible to see ahead. 
Luckily for me and Drew, I had calmed down completely about fifteen minutes ago. There were no more tears falling down my face and the small pity party I threw for myself was long over. 

"Nicole, oh my gosh, what happened?" The voice asked in shock as it came closer. I waited for the person to walk into my sight before I answered. A scowl appeared on my face when I realized who it was. 
"What do you mean 'what happened', Jacob?" I asked him. He frowned at my attitude, knowing I was beyond pissed. 
"Listen, I'm sorry I didn't say anything, but mom threatened hockey. She said that if I did anything to mess this dinner up, I wouldn't be playing hockey this year. You know how I am with hockey Nicole," He sighed, his eyes pleading with me to understand. I let a long breath escape through my nose in annoyance and understanding. Saying hockey was my brother’s life, was an understatement. My brother literally, ate, slept, walked, wore, dreamed, you name any action hockey was somewhere in there. 
"I hate her," Was my quiet answer, so quiet that the rain almost drowned me out, but by the look on Jake's face, he heard me. 
"You don't mean that," he told me, a look of shock on his face. 
"I do. She was the reason I had to leave all of my friends and family. She was the reason I'm a bitch now. She is the reason I hate my life. She is the reason I exploded in there!" I yelled. "I tried, Jake, I really tried, but I can't anymore. I'm done with her," I said. 
"Okay," Was Jake's quiet answer. I looked up at him to see him frowning as tears filled his eyes. Jake knew that when I said something so seriously, I meant it. 
"Well, we are leaving now. Are you coming?" Jake asked after a few seconds of silence.
"Not tonight," I shook my head, making his frown deepen.
"Where are you gonna stay?" He asked me. 
"I don't kno-"
"With me," Drew answered, stepping up. I actually forgot that he was even here, he was so quiet. 
"Drew, I'm not going to stay in the same house as your father," I shook my head. 
"I don't live with him. I live with Tye and he isn't home tonight," Drew told me. 
"Oh," was my lame answer. I turned back to Jake and saw him in deep thought. His eyes snapped up to mine and then over to Drew's. He reached down grabbing my wrist and pulling me away. 
"What are you d-"
"I don't trust him," Jake shook his head. I frowned at him. 
"I don't care. I'm not going home," I answered, removing my wrist from his hold and placing both hands on my waist. Jake sighed, knowing that I wasn't going to change my mind. 
"Fine, but if he tries anything I want you to call me. I'll bring some clothes and your backpack when James and Carlos pick me up," he told me. 
"Thank you," I smiled, pulling him into a hug. He hugged me back tightly and rested his chin on my shoulder. 
"You're welcome. I love you," he whispered before pulling away. I looked into his deep brown eyes that mirrored my own. 
"I love you too," I told him, kissing him lightly on the cheek. 

I watched him as he walked away, down the road and out of sight. I turned around to face Drew, seeing him staring at me with a strange look in his eyes. 
"Ready to go then?" He asked me. I nodded my head and walked towards him. He wrapped and arm around my waist, pulling me to where ever we were going. 
"I came here on my own," he told me, taking out a set of keys. 

We walked back to the restaurant and over to a black Jaguar. Drew kindly opened my door for me and I got inside. 
I don't know why but Drew's attitude change was starting to freak me out. I never pictured him being so nice, to me especially. Instead of his normal cocky and annoying attitude, he was sweet and gentle. I wasn't sure that I really liked it as much as I should. I was so used to his teasing and rude remarks that when he got into the car, I didn't even know what to do. So I did what anyone would do in this situation, I stared out the window in complete silence. 
~*~

After about fifteen minutes the car stopped in front of a large apartment building. 
"C'mon," Drew said getting out of the car and walking up to the door. I opened mine up, closing it behind me, and followed him. 
"Hey Jimmy," Drew smiled at an old man with gray hair. 
"Oh, hello Drew," the man smiled back. 

Drew led me to the elevator and pressed the up arrow. We waited patiently for the ding, our clothes leaving puddles on the ground. I was shivering from the cold and soon realized I had no clothes to change into. 
"Drew, I have no clothes," I told him, looking up at his emotionless face. 
"I'll give you some," he answered as the elevator doors opened. 

We stepped inside and Drew hit the button labeled '4'. We waited in silence and finally there was a loud 'ding' followed by the doors opening. Drew walked down the hallway, taking out a set of keys and walking up to a door labeled '1D'. 
I have to comment on it. I just, can't, I have to.
"You live in One D?" I laughed. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at me. 
"Err, yea?" He asked confused. 
"One D, get it One Direction," I laughed, thinking I was hilarious. 
"Oh dear God, you need sleep," Drew chuckled, walking inside. 

He threw his keys down on counter that was close to the door. I gasped when I walked in, my jaw hanging to the floor. 
"What now?" Drew sighed. 
"Your apartment literary looks exactly like Chandler and Joey's from Friends. I mean you have the two chairs the fooseball table. Even the rooms are in the same place!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air.
"I know," he smirked at me. 
"Friends is Tye and I's favorite show, we laughed when we rented the apartment and we made it look exactly the same as theirs," Drew explained.  
"Woooow," was my returned comment. Drew laughed at me and nodded. 
"The bathroom is over there," he told me. I nodded my head and went to take a shower.  

I walked into the bathroom and started to strip, getting into the shower I washed my hair and body. I turned around to turn the shower off when an ear piercing scream exploded from my body. 
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Drew screamed bursting into the bathroom and jumping in the shower. I would have laughed at his face, full of shock and fear. 
"KILL IT, KILL IT!" I screamed, pulling Drew to the front of the shower with me. 
"Kill what?" He asked confused, I pointed to the shower handle. 
"That thing! Kill it Drew!" I cried, a loud laugh echoed through the bathroom. 
"It's just a daddy-longleg; I thought you were getting murdered!" He laughed. I frowned at his outburst and smacked his arm. 
"Kill it!" I screamed once again. He sighed and got out of the shower returning with a piece of toilet paper seconds after. He went to kill it and it started to crawl away, quickly dodging Drew and coming towards me. 
"DREW!" I screamed as it came closer. A small chuckle came out of his mouth before he actually killed it. He picked up the toilet paper and aimed towards the garbage, making it in easily. He turned back around and smiled at me. 
"It's dead," he laughed. 
"It's not funny, those things scare me," I pouted, making him laugh louder. Suddenly his laughter stopped and I looked up at him. I noticed his eyes darting down and looking over my body. In confusion I followed his gaze and screamed. 
"OH MY GOD!" I shrieked, trying to cover myself with my hands. When Drew got into the shower, he pushed the shower curtain away and it was now about five feet away from me. 
I looked back up at Drew to see his signature smirk on his face and lust in his eyes. I couldn't  help but let my eyes wonder his body now. 
He changed into a white V-neck t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. He was now currently soaked, as he was standing directly under the water, making his t-shirt stick to his body. My eyes roamed over his six pack, slowly taking in every single one. My eyes drifted lower and I could slightly see his happy trail and the structured to perfection 'V' right above where his pants started. My eyes trailed back up to see his light brown orbs staring into mine. His hair was stuck to his fore head making him look like a freakin' Abercrombie model. 
He looked amazing. 
What the f*ck is wrong with me?!
He stretched out his arm and latched onto mine, which what currently covering my chest, pulling me towards him. I slid slightly because of the water, making me crash into him. His left arm pulled my other arm away from my bottom half, pulling both arms around his neck. His arms lowered to my waist, pulling me closer. His head bent down, lightly brushing against my cheek before kissing my jaw bone. He left small kissed along my jaw, lowering down to my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, a soft moan escaping my mouth as he found my sweat spot. His teeth grazed my skin, sucking softly, before coming up to my lips. His eye landed on mine before slowly closing as he connected his lips to mine. My eyes closed as I kissed him back. It wasn't the cliché fireworks or sparks that made me pull him closer, it was my heart beat quickening and the butterflies in my stomach. It was the taste of the chocolate brownie he had eaten at dinner and the way he lightly bit my bottom lip to ask for entrance that made me never want to let go. 

What the hell are you doing? Drew Taylor is making out with you right now. You are naked in a shower and he is MAKING OUT WITH YOU. PULL AWAY!
I can't.
PULL AWAY.

No. 
Oh my God what the hell?!

Finally reality decided to check in and I pushed him away. A look of confusion crossed his face as he watched my arms wrap tightly around my body once more.
"C-can y-ou get out?" I stuttered, not once meeting his eyes. Without a word I watched as his feet moved and he got out of the shower. 
"Oh my God," I muttered to myself. 

I quickly got out of the shower, rapping a fluffy white towel around my body, and walking over to stand in front of the sink. I looked up into the mirror, my eyes searching every spot on my face and landing on my neck. I let out a loud gasp as I leaned closer to get a better look. Right on the crook of my neck was a dark purple bruise. I glared at myself in the mirror, pulling back and wrapping the towel tighter around my body. I stood straight and turned towards the door. Swinging it open, I stomped out into the living room to see Drew lounging on the lazy boy. I walked over to him, keeping my towel close, and stood in front of him. His eyes left the television and traveled up my body, landing on my eyes. 
"Yes?" He smirked. 
"I need clothes," I muttered through my teeth. 

"Okay," he responded. He got off of the chair and walked around me and into what I was assuming to be his room. I followed closely behind him and waited as he walked to a tall wooded dresser. 
"Here," he said, snapping my eyes away from the dresser and to his gorgeous caramel ones, I mean ugly, ugly poop ones...
Awkward...
"Thanks," I said quietly, taking the clothes from him. 
"You're going to act all awkward around me now," he groaned. I looked up into his eyes and saw nothing but annoyance and regret. 
"No I'm not!" I quickly shot back. A smirk appeared on his face as I said that. 
"Good," he smiled as he turned around and left me alone in his room.