I did not know who it was and  what his prime intension is to walk behind me.I held my boy tightly  and was walking faster than normal.I have never seen him at Paris. He seemed to be a fellow  from India. This thug seem to be coming right behind me and I had no one to ask help from.I just hurried my self to the taxi near by after clearing my travelling bags.

I had to lie Hrithik that my mom will be waiting outside just to avoid him at the duty free mall but the bitter truth was that she never knew that I'm coming back home for a long vacation.

That guy was looking at me with strange eyes while I was talking to Hrithik.

Thousands of questions started flowing through me
Who that is ?
Why has he come  ?
Why is he following me?
Was he any of my husband's relatives? Or Friends?
That single thought was giving me multiples of attacks in a minute of time.

I just stopped my motion in the next second and gave a U turn bringing up some courage to my shoulders
He was strangely looking at me with crawling eyebrows.
"Hey!!!!
Why the hell are you following Me?"

I yelled at him while the others nearby were throwing big eyes.Before people getting surrounded he gave a quick escape saying me to keep my mouth shut.

I just remembered my school days and
How brave I was.I have thrown stones at so many guys following my footprints.For how many guys that I would have removed my shoes to slap at them.
I felt little proud even now remembering those days which were miraculously beautiful.

I soon switched to my mood and hired a taxi to find my way home.

Chennai city has completely changed.It was almost a concrete jungle without any trees around.Black fumes were being pumped out of the vehicles as it is their own freedom to sneeze.I just understood though years have rushed out the mentality of the people is still same.
It's uncultured and epic.

While I was peeping my head out to fetch some oxygen off the shutters like a kid yearning for love,the vehicle driver gave a sound,Madam this is not America Just take your heads in.
I just gave a smile back thinking of his poor knowledge.

Madam park Street or Santhoor theru?
I replied it's Park street Bhai.

"Kanna Tea Kadai"(Kanna Tea Shop) That name board had some evil power to stop the heartbeat of mine for the next few seconds.

Bhaii can you please stop the vehicle for a while?I requested the driver.
Madam it's getting late he yelled at me while parking the vehicle few metres ahead.Shall we have a tea! It's been so long that I had had a tea here.
"Kannna Tea Kadai"
That name board has not changed.It is same name board that I saw years back.

That banyan tree standing proudly aside Kanna tea shop giving shades to thousands of customers would definitely say the unknown love stories of thousands of lovers.That tree would have seen thousands of happy couples as well as the sad ones.It would definitely utter the stories of every single couples around.All the love stories,All the gang fights,fights between husband and wives will be dragged to the meadow of Kanna Tea shop which was also called "Aalamaraththu sandhi"(As there is an age old banyan tree) as there is plenty of space to hide and fight.This tree was quite famous among small children as it was there favourite place to play hide and seek
It was a large age old banyan tree

This tree was quite famous among small children as it was there favourite place to play hide and seek It was a large age old banyan tree

I have heard thousands of stories about this banyan tree.My grandma used to say that there was a monster living on the topmost branch of the tree and has taken the life of many of youngsters going there.

It was the favourite place of tiny Squirrels and Chirping birds.I have seen endemic species of birds in this tree as it green always.Those tiny red coloured fruits was the a time favourite meal of those chirping birds.

While I ordered,
Anna three Masala tea!!!
My eyes were searching for the name of Me and Hrithik scribbled over the trunk of this tree yearsback.I could remember the day that it was carved.
It was the day that he proposed me for the very first time.
While my eyes were searching for our names

I saw that stranger whom I saw at the airport back again.

Hi Dears,I'm really sorry for the late update of this chapter and I know it's been so long that I couldn't update the story and big thank you for everyone who requested me to update the next chapter as soon as possible

I was asked personally why am I not writing the story and the actual reason behind was tonz of works and assignments.
Nothing except the readers concern melts the heart of an author.Hope you will all love this chapter very much.

A stranger has come into the plot.Who would it be? And why would he be following your favourite Sarah?
Throw out your guesses and let's see who can make the guess exactly right...

Have a wonderful vacation
Have Fun !! Go on in picnics!!
Enjoy the Max!!
Return home safely
And forget not to vote and Comment about this chapter of your story Sarah.I don't love the readers who stand behind the curtain without giving me your valuable reviews.

               Let me know How it actually feels?

It's Me Yours
Afrath Nawaz

It's Me Yours Afrath Nawaz