Chapter 05

Hrithik's POV

"Hrithik Come to me...........Don't run"

Sarah's words had that evil power to stop my relative motion back to zero metres per second..I just managed to control my eyes.Third world war seems to be going inside my heart trying to manage the situation whether to turn back or move ahead.

Everyone who faces such a situation in life would understand how paining it's to meet a person who they never thought of meeting back again in the span of their life.Although it's  just a human face we come across, the pain,the memories it brings up to the mind in a millisecond of time is countless.The fore and back movement of heart doubled and tripled when we are put into a situation such.

I just turned back bulging my eyes and understood that she was calling not me,
Instead she was calling a little boy as Hrithik.He was running with a ball in his hand towards the washroom and Sarah wanted to avoid him running here and there inside the aeroplane.

Everything seems to returning back to normal.
"Hummmmm........."
I just breathed out heavier as the situation didn't put us into an embarrassment.I was thankful to the god and the situation as Sarah's microscopic eyes couldn't discover me standing beside her.She would have definitely seen me If She've made a turn of 180°.

I just wanna ring Meethy and say all the things happened here from tip to toe But still I was amidst of clouds with no signals in the phone.Sharing the interesting things happened in the life with someone closer and attached can make us feel the real comfort of life.Life is all about sharing and caring added to the homogeneous mixture of love and comfort.No distance seems to be longer than the distance that devides you and your better half.

                                      Sarah's POV
This is my first and ever visit to India from Paris after my marriage.Life seems to be moving so fast..It's almost six mighty years gone in the interim.
Life is so ridiculous at certain minutes.I just had a single prayer in the core of my heart that I should never meet Hrithik in this visit to India.I just got to know through one of my besties living in  Dubai who met Mr and Mrs Hrithik two years back saying Hrithik has changed back to normal and Mrs Hrithik was an awawesome young energetic lady. Her words were satisfying my heart and at the sametime and I just never wanted to cross him back again.He would be having kids now.He might be a good father and more a romantic husband..Just missed him bad.

"Ouch!"
I slapped myself uttering  "Why the hell am I floating in the sea of him while I am married to Mr.Shevon.

My heart seems to troubleshooting asking rhetorical questions.

"Would I meet him somewhere here..?
"Why does it feel bit horrific..?
"How would I talk to him back again...?

"Momma,I am soooooooooooo hungry"words of my little son took me back on to the earth.

I gave him his favourite Britania Milk Cookies.

As Christmas falls in two days,I've to sleep a bit after reaching home and enjoy an awesome outing with my mom and three sisters in the streets of Chennai.I still didn't complete my shopping as the prices of clothes in Paris are sky rocketed and India is the best place to enjoy glorious shopping.
It is been seven years now that I roamed in the streets of Chennai complete my shopping spree.

While having lots of plans in the mind,Paris airways was getting ready to land in Chennai International Airport.Being slightly freighted my son grabbed my hands towards him as this was his first air travel and was already crying of a bad ear pain.I didn't take it much serious as small children get this sought of ear pains in their first visit through an Airbus.

Thank you Jesus!
We are safely landed.

I didn't want to disturb my mum as it would be hard for her to afford a vehicle to the airport.I had that confidence that I can get a Taxi from here to Mannadi where my house and happiness is.

I rang Shevon  number of times but his phone seems to busy.Shevon being the senior accountant in MALHOTHRA GROUP OF  COMPANIES  is completely busy with his schedules and overloaded office works.He rarely finds some time to talk as his prime intention is to settle in his life sooner to keep Me and my son happier.

I entered Chennai Duty Free to buy some essentials and the thing that I never expected to happen, happened.

It was him..

Those pair of glorious calm eyes carrying so much of love and care.
Smiling kind face with added up beard..
Affectionate look

Fuffffff He has become a "Beard Walah in the interim..."I uttered my self after seeing him groomed up with beard.
Appearance being the same old Hrithik,He but much matured.He was pulling the trolley with one hand and was carrying a bouquet of fresh flowers in the other.He was keen on searching something and I quickly turned out of store without his eyes discovering me.

It was when I discovered My son was inside the store approaching his favourite Dairy milk silk Chocolates bar and Hrithik carrying him with his face full of smiles tryingg to help him to fetch his favourite chocos.

                                 ***********

Hello Everyone

I was taken to hills by the feedbacks of all of  you regarding my first story an ever story over Wattpadd which made me to extend this chapter bit long..😎❤️
Thanks a lot Everyone for the continuous support as I didn't assume that it would hit more than 500 reads and 100 votes in the first 20 days of writing.

Sorry for the late update. ( My Gramma is hospitalised..)
Hope you love this chapter.

Forget not to vote if you really love the chapter.Send Me your valuable feedbacks

It's Me
Yours Ever Caring
Afrath Nawaz