CHAPTER 14

Though She got late to her bed she exactly knew that morning is going to turn hard from easy.She had to make string hoppers for the sales to fill their pockets before it's time for schools.
She had handful of regular customers who are lazy to wake-up before sun to cook their meals of the day

Mornings were so cold and her wool blanket had enough amount of stitches as her glowing skin shined through the stitches for the moon peeping through the roof of her ancient cottage.

Though she never loved the sound of rooster being her morning alarm as early at 4.30z,she was thankful for her rooster choota for being the source of their income sometimes.

Without Choota and Neetu(hen) the egg curry that Sarah Makes for string hoppers would have turned to be an additional cost which would have turned their little income even less.

Sarah pushed the blankets off as it's time to begin her daily routine.You know how hard it is for a youth in the age of their teens to push the blankets off and rise before sun shine.Though she was tender sixteen, family responsibilities that she had to bear in her shoulders made her to kill her sleep and fight with morning fog.

Reesha!!!
Up!!
She woke up Reesha,the one born next to Sarah and gave her the clay pot to fetch some water from nearest well.With eyes half closed Reesha obeyed what Sarah said as she have seen how Sarah works to bring little smile on the faces of everyone around.

Sarah walked behind Reesha as it's yet dark outsides and sending a little girl in her fourteens is still dangerous here on earth.She have heard enough about the rape cases rising their heads around and Reesha is not courageous enough to fight back if something happens.

Sarah carried her little bucket with toothbrushes and soap in one hand and an old cotten saree of her mother in the other to wipe off the face after having a wash.

It was yet cold outsides and sisters started staring at blinking stars while Reesha popped out with a glance

"In which of these stars will Dad be Sarah?....He might be looking at us from one of those brightest stars right?
Reesha asked Sarah with some enthusiasm filled in her smiles

He would definitely be happy for us as now we obey his words to wake up early in the morning.

We have never seen how darkness is chased out by the morning sun when dad was hardworking for the wellbeing of us every day and night.

*******
After finishing all the morning chores Sarah woke her mum up as she has to take out the stringhoppers for sales.Sarah neatly arranged the things into the baskets which her mum took out for sales.

Poor Little Girl!!! She gave out a deep breath with humm thinking how much this these little girl suffers in her teens in which other girl enjoy with everything they need

Sarah's Mother kissed the forehead of Sarah and Reesha and hurried towards their morning little earning while the younger one still cuddling in the bed.

"Since Sarah is growing older, it's time to think of arranging some dowry by saving little by little......"
Then Reesha......"
Sarah's mom uttered to herself while walking through the lonely meadows all covered in green while the chill breeze was singing melodies inside her ears,she felt nothing others butterflies flying inside her tummy.
She had no idea of how will she be arranging all these things within a period of another two years as she is approaching the right age to get married..

"Soon after Sarah's exams we wanted search for matches...

Though her husband wanted to make Sarah best psychologist she knew those dreams appeared to be far from reach.."