Chapter 11

This Chapter is dedicated to all my loving readers of the story Sarah- The Unspoilt dream of Hrithik

Hrithik's POV

I could feel the same after looking at her eyes.I could not move a pin from the lobby of the duty free mall at airport after seeing her with her son..My eyes were firmly fixed on her and hers were on mine.I could feel warmth of the deep breath that I was shedding out my nostrils.
My lips were cold and I was shivering for words.It has been years since we last met each other and I still remember her last promise saying that "we will be ours the other day" uttered 12 years back.
I could just understand that not all the promises come true.But Certain promises have the ability to change the paths of life.
I found her as the exact same Sarah whom I met at the garden yards, Who held my hands tight,who promised to be mine in my days of sorrows and joys.All her promises came up flooding at my mind from the place it was stucked so far.I never wanted to walk back to the days of evil nights that I was spending alone but unknowingly I was traveling to the days of yore.
My hands were found frozen and my legs were lifeless.I have never heard that voice uttering my name for such long years.
It was Sarah who could spell my name so cutely.Hrithik !!
When she utters I could feel the warmth of that sound that comes from the bottom of her heart.I have never heard someone calling my name such beautiful.

I knew that only she've got that ability to call me Hrithik pronouncing that H! ifront of R!
while others just pronounce it Rithik she could make it Hrithik always.

I just switched to normal asking her,

Hey How are you Sa..Sa..Sarah??
It's been so long right?
How are doing?

I found that she was trying to act normal though actually she was not.

I'm good daaaah..She quickly grabbed that"da"at the tail of her word(a friendly way to address only the dear ones)and ended up saying
I'm good HR Rithik!!
How are you doing?
How's life going on!!For whom are these roses for?They look fresh and cute she was asking me pointing at the Bouquet of roses which I bought for Meethy.While I was trying to answer her questions
She was introducing her son without allowing me to cross question her.
This is My son.She didn't pronounce his name as she has named him Hrithik.
We are off for a vacation of three months!!My younger sister's wedding is scheduled for this August.
Mom would be waiting outside.Take care Rithik!!
See you.She waved me with her twinkling eyes.

I remembered the way how she waved me last.It was her last look  of saying goodbye which I never knew that it was the last.

I cleared my bill and took my way to the Central Hospitals.My head was  aching while the heart seems so heavy.I found so many missed calls of Meethy in the interim.Meethy was the biggest pillar of my life

                                ******

Sara's POV

I just engulfed all my feelings into a tiny shell by throwing few questions at Hrithik without letting him to know the actual situation of my life.I knew that he is married and is taking a  boutique of flowers to his wife.
I was really happy for him.
Seeing him happier was one of my dreams ever since I met him.I knew that I became the biggest sorrow of his life.But I was really happy to see his progress.

I found someone following me from the time that I got down the Airplane and I did not know who it was.I found that stranger standing behind Hrithik sighing as he was to buy fewthings.

I found that stranger standing behind Hrithik sighing as he was to buy fewthings