"I know. I will. I just... I don't want to hurt him. I don't know how he is going to react to this."

"I'm not sure what he will do or think of you after you tell him. But I do know that it is definitely in your best interest to tell him. It needs to come from you."

"Okay. I will talk to him tonight." I confirm, letting out an anxious breath.

It's silent again, we only look out at the city lights.

"Noah?"

"Yes," he looks at me again.

"I am really sorry." I apologise to him, just wanting him to grin at me and let me know it's all ok.

"I know."

"I just get freaked out sometimes and I figure my best option is to run from it."

"I know."

"I'm an idiot."

"I know."

"Are you just going to say 'I know' to everything I say?" I ask him, a smile breaking through.

He only shrugs, now looking away from me again.

"Do you forgive me?" I ask him quietly.

"Kinda hard not to." He looks at me, biting back a smile.

I give him a playful shove to which a small smile breaks through.

"I missed you," I tell him, looking straight ahead.

"I missed you too," he replies to me after a moment of silence.

"I know," I throw back at him with a smile.

He shakes his head at me smiling my way. Opening his arms out, he gestures me forward.

"C'mon."

I walk into his hug, realising how much I missed them.

"What were doing in the kitchen anyway?" I ask into his shoulder, referring to when I attempted to leave.

"I was hungry." He answers me as if it were obvious. I let out a laugh.

He moves me roughly from side to side making me laugh some more, ordering him to let me go.

"Maggie."

The sound of Arlo's voice pulls us apart. We both turn to look at Arlo who is standing there with eyes narrowed at the both of us.

"Do you want me to stay?" Noah whispers down to me.

"No. It is alright," I assure him but also to myself. He nods his head to me, walking past Arlo who stares daggers at him before turning it to me.

"Arlo," I begin.

"The fuck was that?" Arlo cuts me off abruptly. Taking a few steps to me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him confusingly.

He scoffs at me, slashing my heart. "Do not play dumb, Maggie. You and Noah. So you are really into him. This whole time."