Here, puppy

Liam inched his way towards the naked man who was still kneeling in the corner with the lead in front of him like an obedient sub. Upon reaching the man he reached his hand out to stroke his shoulders, emitting a small whimper from Jake as he waited in anticipation of what was to come. Grabbing Jake's collar gently, Liam guided him over to the side of the room in front of the giant wooden cross that had wrist and ankle cuffs.

"Up" the taller, dominant man said and, without hesitation, Jake rose to his feet and positioned himself perfectly in front of the cross with his front pressed up against the dark mahogany wood. His arms were up and his legs spread slightly. With a smile, Liam walked to the boy and secured the cuffs with as little contact as possible. His eyes were fixated on Jake's body, taking in every inch of his body as if he were a hunter and Jake was the prey. That's exactly how Jake felt. He felt as though he was helpless, completely exposed to Liam and he could do anything he pleased, and god how much he wanted Liam to use him.

Liam moved to one of the cabinets in the room and pulled out a bag full of, what Izzy thought were, toys that were going to be used on Jake. Before Jake had even realised that Liam had come back, a blindfold was being tied over his eyes, completely stopping him from looking at his gorgeous Master. Liam crashed his body against Jake's and attacked his lips, searching the inside of his mouth which caused him to moan eagerly. After a few moments, Liam's hand snaked down his sub's chest and wrapped his hand around the smaller man's hardening cock. Slowly, Liam ran his thumb over the slit of his pet's head and Jake shivered.

"M-Master please..." Jake whimpered, the words barely a whisper.

"What pet? What do you want?" His Master replied, wanting to tease his pup as much as possible.

Pushing into Liam's hand as much as possible, Jake responded with a very strained voice "T-touch me Master, please"

At that response, Liam completely removed all contact and stepped back to remove something else from the bag he'd brought over. Jake whined and pulled against the restraints, making a quiet clinking noise in which he hoped would gain the larger man's attention. Unfortunately for him, Liam simply ignored the noise and pulled out a whip and ran his hand over the leather strips for a few moments.

The second Liam dragged the whip along Jake's chest, he stopped moving and his breathing became erratic. Liam let the whip gently brush against his chest a few more times before suddenly sending a powerful hit to Jake's left nipple causing him to jump and let out a deep moan. After that, the blows became more frequent with increasing power each time. With each whip, Jake's nipples became redder and redder, and once Liam had finished they were a deep crimson red which he thought looked extremely hot. However there was one thing he was not pleased about.

Liam grabbed his sub's chin and growled "You seem to have forgotten one of our most basic rules"

"I'm sorry, Master. I forgot" was the response from the latter, his voice very apologetic.

"And what is it that you have forgotten to do pup?" Liam questioned

"I forgot to count the blows and thank you for them, Master. Please forgive me" He responded, his cheeks reddening to almost the colour of his nipples.

"Don't worry pet, I already forgive you. But you will be punished nonetheless." Liam stated softly.

"Yes Master, I understand"

Liam removed Jake from the wooden cross and took off the blindfold, giving him a moment to adjust to his surroundings. After that, Liam sat down on the large chair that was located not too far away from the cross and pulled his sub across his lap.

"I'm going to give you twenty with my hand, you are to count and thank me after each one which is what you got you this punishment in the first place. Understood?" Liam said as he rubbed Jake's ass cheeks soothingly.