New Discoveries

Blake was in the shower feeling absolutely amazing after having such wonderful sex with his girlfriend, he was always able to make her orgasm every time with his gentle touches and soft whispers. He knew that treating a woman with upmost respect was always the way to go, it was why he wouldn't let her give him a blow job; granted, the sensation was truly pleasurable but he couldn't help but feel guilty, but he could never understand why a woman would want a dick in their mouth. It must be out of love and not pleasure, any other possible reason just confused him. Dismissing those thoughts, he picked up the bottle of black pepper body wash and lathered himself in it before using the matching shampoo, knowing that it was the scent that Izzy loved most on him.

Sat wrapped up in the covers Izzy scrolled through the internet completely in shock with what she was seeing. How could she have never heard of bdsm before? It was the perfect way to spice up their sex! There were so many different ways of going about it, Izzy's mind was already starting to wander just from looking at a few pictures. There were a few things that stood out to her the most: rope, gags, butt plugs and collars. She definitely had to try bdsm, there were so many possibilities. Heading straight to as many online stores as possible that sold kinky toys, Izzy ordered what she thought was a good starting point. All she had to do was wait. The only problem was telling Blake...

Watching as her boyfriend casually strolled into the bedroom with his towel hung loosely on his hips, showing off his perfectly defined V-line, Izzy licked her lips as she imagined him tied up and completely helpless. Being able to lick and suck on that V-line as much as she pleased with Blake completely unable to touch her in return. Maybe even with a ball gag stopping him from protesting as he would almost certainly complain as to how sinful she was being. Yes, the ball gag would definitely have to be present in their first few sessions at least. The dirty thoughts just kept coming but she loved it. She was only pulled away from these thoughts when Blake slid into bed and pulled the covers over himself, exposing her leg to the rest of the room. 

"What you thinking about, babe? You only make that face when you're deep in thought" Blake questioned, a small chuckle accompanying the question.

Izzy turned to face her boyfriend and inhaled the scent of black pepper, her favourite scent on him and he knew it. "Oh, nothing" was the simple reply, there was no way she was going to tell him about her fantasies until she had all of her gear to use on him. Scooting closer to Blake and splaying her arm across his muscular chest she sighed contentedly and buried her head in the crook of his neck, smiling evilly. He had no idea what was in store for him, she was going to enjoy this.

Having fallen asleep like that, Izzy woke up the next morning with Blake still sound asleep beside her. She knew exactly what was going to happen today, time for a shopping spree...