𝟒𝟑 ❀˚. Joys of a Production Designer! ₊˚.༄

Začít od začátku

Tensing as the dog's cold fur came into contact with her skin, Miki blinked a few times feeling ten times more alert than she was before. "Why did he do that? It's so cold out today." She chuckled wryly, hurrying to use her body head to warm up Antoinette. 

"I do not know. He has been acting quite strange lately. " The maid stated as she shook her head. "For the past week, he has been super quiet and deep in thought; we were all quite worried for him. But then he returned home yesterday, requesting that we immediately order a segway that he can use to ride to school today." She said, cupping her cheek. "I wonder what happened?"

Running a hand through Antoinette's fur, Miki averted her eyes up as she thought for a moment. Kaoru did message her last night, telling her that Tamaki had finally realized his feelings and that he confronted Hikaru about it... Miki paused for a moment as she replayed Suzuno's statement in her head. She peered up curiously. "Segway?" She repeated, tilting her head. 

In the chilly winter morning, the students of Ouran Academy were making their way through the gates, all bundled up in snow jackets, mittens and scarves

In the chilly winter morning, the students of Ouran Academy were making their way through the gates, all bundled up in snow jackets, mittens and scarves. Among the cluster of students, the host club members par Haruhi and Tamaki were also making their way through the crowd, being greeted by classmates left and right. It seemed like the orienteering tournament had left a lasting impression on the school. However, everyone couldn't help but notice that the usually bubbly and cheerful strawberry blonde was sulking in the middle of the group. 

"I don't understand why you are so upset," Kyoya stated aloofly. 

"It's not fair!" Miki whined, flailing her arms childishly. "I wanted to ride on a segway to school too! It was so much fun when I tried it out at home; it was like gliding on air!" She explained, holding her hands together before her as her hazel eyes began to twinkle at the memory. 

Readjusting his bag under his arm, Kyoya sighed. "Your body is not strong enough to withstand the cold while riding on an open-top vehicle, Shima-san said so herself." He reminded. "And quite frankly, I agree with that."

Hearing that, Miki couldn't do anything but grumble and pout. Puffing her cheeks out, she sunk the bottom half of her face into the warmth of her cream-coloured scarf as the group made their way past the front gardens and towards the main building. 

Seeing such an expression on his underclassman, Honey chuckled. "Miki-chan, puffing your cheek out makes you look really cute, you know?" He teased. 

"So, did Milord just take off with the segway then?" Hikaru asked, seeming a little more quiet than usual. 

Still pouting a little, Miki nodded. "He said he'd use it to head to the afternoon meetings at father's workplace from now on, so we wouldn't need to send out two limos." She explained. 

"How is Tama-chan by the way?" Tilting his head, Honey then asked. "Was he feeling better after the tournament yesterday?"

"I don't know," Miki hummed. "Suzuno did mention that he was acting a little strange last night." She informed.