twenty six

The next day I was on the couch when the doorbell rang and I assumed it was Luke so I stood up quickly and paced to the door.

To my surprise it was Jai. "Hey what's up?" I asked,confused.

"I need to talk to you, about Luke" he whispered, looking around. "Jai, Luke's coming over soon...can you just save it?" I snapped. I instantly felt bad as Jais face dropped. "Hope, I'm trying to help" his tone loudened, causing me to flinch slightly. I didn't reply, I just looked at him with my eyebrows raised. "Don't fucking shout at me Jai" I said after a long pause. He turned and walked away. I watched as he stormed down the street and I closed the door, sighing loudly. What the fuck was all that about?

I ran upstairs, Into my bedroom and walked over to my wardrobe. It was a really sunny day so I pulled out a casual summer dress and got changed again. I left my hair as it was and made it downstairs just in time for the doorbell to ring again, luke.

I swung the door open to save met with a smiling Luke. "Hello beautiful" he greeted me, causing me to blush. I wrapped my arms around is neck and pecked his lips slightly as he leant his hands on my waist. "Let's go get food" I smiled, "sounds like a plan" "where shall we go then?" I asked as I leant into the house and closed the front door. "There's a nice cafe in the mall, let's go there" I answered my own question causing Luke to laugh. "So have you been doing anything nice this morning?" Luke asked. "No, but Jai came to my house he was acting really weird and we had a small argument" I sighed as we walked towards the mall. "What about" "he said he had to tell me something about you but I didn't really want to hear it" luke looked at me, his expression was unreadable but he looked slightly scared. I didn't ask.

We entered the mall, our fingers Intwined with each other. As we made our way further into the large shopping centre we was greeted by no other than Jaiimy herself.

"look what the wind blew In" Jaiimy laughed as we walked past her. I didn't reply I just smirked knowing that just seeing me with Luke would piss her off more than any ridiculous comments. "By the way, you left your jacket at mine this morning Luke" she laughed. My face burned red and I looked up at Luke, was she serious? "Ignore her, she is lying" he whispered in my ear, the grip on my hand tightening as we sat down at a table in the cafe.

"She better be lying Luke"