twenty three

I've got a day off today so I'm updating in the morning instead of after school, so early update I guess :) enjoy

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You hung up literally 3 seconds ago" I shouted down the stairs, jokingly.

"I was just at your garden when you rang up" i heard him call back. I made my way down the stairs.

I was scared, scared of what he would think of me now.

I caught his attention and he looked at me wide eyed. "Your hair" was all he said, i laughed and nodded. "Where did all the color go?" He asked, walking to meet me at the bottom of the stairs. "Semi permanent" I heard a voice holla from the kitchen. Mum. "You look beautiful" She sighed, looking at my outfit. I grinned and looked down. "Yeah you do" Luke agreed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I gave my Mum a death glare, suggesting that she should leave and she got the picture, she looked over to me one last time, before disappearing into the living room.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips, softly. "You look so hot" He said, pulling away. I just smiled,gratefully. "We should get going" I changed subject awkwardly, shouting bye to my mom and making my way out of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got into Luke's car and began driving slowly to the party.

"I think i'm sat on something" i groaned, shifting in my seat, uncomfortably. Luke didn't reply, he kept his eyes fixed on the road. I slid my hand under my bum and pulled out the object that was giving me discomfort.

Lipstick? I had sat on some lipstick? Why did Luke have this in his car? "What the fuck is this?" I shouted, slightly.

"Its not mine" He said simply, shrugging his shoulders. "Well its not mine either" I said, my voice cracking. Why did i believe that he had actually changed? "Beau borrowed the car, its probably something to do with him. Okay?" He moaned, agitated. I sighed and relaxed into my seat. "You don't trust me Hope" "I do, i'm sorry" i whispered as we pulled up to the venue. "I won't hurt you, its different" He smiled, holding onto my hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stay close" Luke whispered into my ear as we made our way into the party.

I gripped hold of his hand as we made our way through the dancing teenagers. "Hope?!" i heard someone shout, i turned to see Jai. I hugged him tightly, letting go of Lukes hand.

"You look beautiful" He gushed, causing me to blush. "Thankyou so much, do you like the hair?" I asked genuinely. "Yeah, its really nice" He grinned back at me, reassuring me that he wasnt lying.

"Hope come on?" I heard Luke say from behind me. "Im going to hang in here with Jai if you dont mind?" I asked Luke, not wanting to just leave him. "That's fine, just be careful" he smiled, kissing my head gently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got you both a drink?" I heard Beau call. I turned and took the peace offering, thanking him for being kind.

"Wheres Luke?" I asked, hoping that Beau would have seen him in the kitchen. Beau looked at Jai. I turned to see them both looking anxious.

"Where is Luke?" I repeated myself, sounding more aggressive than the first time. "He is taking a friend home, they was too drunk to drive themselves" Beau said, putting a hand on my shoulder, instantly relaxing me.

"Lets go dance" i gave in, pulling myself up. "You're drunk" Beau laughed at me. "Im not" i slurred back, grabbing onto Jai's arm and pulling him out onto the dancefloor. This was supposed to be mine and Luke night and he has gone somewhere without me. I wasnt going to mope around and wait for him to return. I wanted to enjoy myself. I started dancing in time with the music, amongst the other crowds of teenagers dancing around me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

sorry for the short update x