sixteen

"What do you want to go on?" Luke asked, as we approached the field full of lights, loud music and rowdy teenagers. Its only 12PM and some people are drunk. "Rollercoaster" I smiled, evilly. Looking up at the big rollercoaster. Im not scared of heights, I love rides and im a massive thrill seeker. "You like fast rides?" Luke asked as we paid our entry fee. "I love them" I giggled, grabbing hold of Lukes hand and pulling him towards the coaster. I could see people from our school staring at us but they didn't bother me. If people saw Luke past his bad boy ego it would be a lot easier to transform him. We joined the back of the fairly long que. "I thought you was going to ask to go on the ferris wheel" Luke stated. "Why would you think that?" "All the other girls I have brought here have. They think its romantic" He smiled, raising his eyebrows. I made a vomit noise, causing Luke to laugh at me. "Everyone is staring at us" Luke whispered, smirking. "Give them something to stare at, it will make them feel uncomfortable" I suggested, whilst scrolling through my phone. "Like what?" I locked my phone and sighed. "Like this" I said confidently, leaning in and kissing Luke. He didn't react as first but when he caught on he kissed back.
I pulled away and pulled around, everyone was staring with their mouths forming the shape of an 'O'.
"That worked" Luke gasped, surprised. I didn't mind kissing him in public, it stopped everyone staring and it made them think we was dating.
The way things work in our school is if they found out Luke was dating, they wouldn't see him as a player anymore. Players don't get girlfriends.
"Its our turn" I said, clapping my hands excitedly.
We got strapped in and the ride started to move. "Are we just going to pretend that never happened?" Luke asked. "What?" "You kissed me!" he whispered quietly. This isn't the place or time to discuss the situation. We was about to go down a drop and Luke was making convosation. "Be quiet and enjoy the ride" I laughed. He just sighed and leaned back into his chair before the ride clicked and we zoomed off.
The wind was blowing my hair and causing my eyes to water as our carriage was thrown around the track. I heard the roaring of laughter from besides me and I turned to look at Luke who was chuckling at the ride.
We came to a halt and I climbed out of my seat. "Did you enjoy that Brooks?" I smirked, referring to his laughing fit. "Fuck off" he joked as we looked up at the picture of us that was taken on the ride. We was both looking at each other and my arms was in the air. "Im buying it" Luke stated as he told the stall worker what he wanted. "I want one too please" I added to the end of Luke's order.
"Wanna get something to drink? My mouths dry" I suggested as we walked through a crowd of people. "Sure" Luke smiled, as we made our way into the small café situated next to a small hot air balloon ride.
"Go sit down, ill order." Luke offered, politely. I nodded my head and made my way to a table in the corner of the room.
"Hope?" a small voice asked as i sat down. It was Jade, the girl I didn't remember from the party. "Hey Jade" I said her name so she knew that I hadn't forgotten again. "Who are you here with?" She asked, looking around. "Luke" I stated simply, looking up at her.
"I got you a lemonade" Another voice echoed from behind me. Luke. He sat down and looked up at Jade who was staring at him. I laughed lightly as Luke shuffled in his seat awkwardly. "Uh, I got to go" Jade rushed as she walked quickly out of the café. "That was weird" I said, taking a sip of my lemonade. "Yeah it was" he mumbled