seventeen

hope you are enjoying the story so far. comment your opinions & what you think should happen next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you want to go now?" Luke asked as we walked around the fair ground.

I looked around and a big stall caught my eye. It was a balloon popper but the prize was a big bear that was probably bigger than me.
I didnt say anything, i just grabbed hold of Lukes arm and dragged him to the stall.
"You will have to carry it around if you win" Luke laughed, looking up at the bear. "I dont even care, i want it" I gushed as the school popular walked over, Jaiimy Sanders.
Jaiimy was the one person in school that I hated, and she hated me. I have never said anything wrong to her, she just dislikes me. Last year she spread a rumour that I had aids. It seems stupid now, but at the time it hurt. People would laugh about me and refuse to sit near me in class. She was beyond perfect and of course all the boys loved her.
She had history with Luke but he never seemed to be bothered in her recently.
"Hey Luke" She smiled, shrugging me off. "Wassup" Luke smiled back. Ugh, flirting, right in front of me.
Jaiimy turned and looked at the bear. "I want that" she stated, looking at her friends. I looked up at Luke, worriedly. I wanted it. "Both of you try and who ever has the best shot will win, I judge" the stall worker said, pulling the bear of the shelf. "Easy" Jaiimy laughed, picking up the darts. You had to pop the balloons using the darts but my aim has always been terrible. I looked as Sanders threw her darts. Two of them hit and one of them missed. To win I have to pop them all, this is going to be impossible. "Lets just go, I cant beat that" I mumbled to Luke. "Woah, no way" Luke replied , grabbing hold of my arm. "Im taking Hope's shot" Luke stated to the owner of the stall. Jaiimy furrowed her eyebrows at Luke. I smirked at I watched his perfect arms throw my darts. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realise all three balloons pop. "WE WON" Luke shouted. I jumped up and down, clapping my hands an he took the bear.
"I believe that this is yours" He said, handing me the soft toy. "Thankyou!" I gushed, throwing my arms around Luke.
"You two are disgusting" Jaiimy made vomit noises. "Aww your too cute" I retaliated sarcastically. It must have thrown her off guard because she stormed away. I looked at Luke and he laughed, so did I.
"Im going to name it Luke" I referred to the bear as we walked out of the fair yard. "That's sweet" Luke said, not looking up from his phone.
Rude. "Ay" I said, punching his arm. "You're so weak" he laughed. "Stop being rude and come off your phone" I commanded, leaning over and locking Lukes phone for him. He put his hands in his pockets and raised his eyebrows at me. "Hope, you have to promise me something" Luke said, looking at me seriously. "What?" I said, my heart beating quickly. "Don't leave me to start hanging around with some nice guy" he smirked. I just laughed an shook my head. "I cant promise anything" I winked as we made our way home.