fifteen

OMG! Thank you guys SO much for 500 reads. I'm like. OMG. Thankyou. x love you all! VOTE and comment (:

====================

I woke up and turned around. Luke was still here, he was asleep and snoring lightly. His arms were wrapped tightly around me. "Brooks" I whispered, shaking him. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled. "Good morning" he yawned, stretching. "Morning" I sighed, stepping out of bed.
"So, what do you want to do today?" Luke spoke up. Luke, offering to actually be seen in public with me? "Uh, anything" I smiled politely.
"Well there's a fair in town today, we could go to that?" he suggested, sitting up in my bed. "Sounds great, but we should get changed" I laughed, opening my wardrobe. I picked up some boys underwear and a t-shirt. I used to wear them for bed. They were comfortable and oversized, they should fit him. "Im not even going to ask why you have these" he stated, standing up. "Ill go in the bathroom and get changed" I offered, pulling out an outfit from my wardrobe and walking into the bathroom.
I took my hair out of my ponytail and brushed it. I quickly put my hair into a messy bun and applied some makeup. I slipped on my outfit and opened the bathroom door. "Luke" I shouted. "What" he smiled, entering the bathroom. "You can get a toothbrush from that cupboard" I smiled.
We brushed our teeth and walked downstairs. "Mum, we're going out now" I shouted, as we slipped on our shoes. "Okay, have fun and don't be too late home" she shouted back.
We opened the door and stepped outside into the blazing sun. "Wow, its warm" I commented as we made our way down the street. "Lets just pop into my house, so I can get my wallet" He suggested and I nodded my head in return.
We walked past a group of people from school, I didn't know their names but I had seen them before. "Hope, Luke" one of them called us over.
How did they know who I was? "Where are you two heading to?" a girl with brown hair asked, I recognised her. "The fair" I smiled, not wanting to seem rude. "Ah, that's cool. Are you two dating now?" She asked. Luke began to laugh. "No, we're just friends" he said, grabbing onto my arm as we walked away. "Get off" I laughed, pushing his arm off me. "They piss me off" He stated. "Why?" "They get involved into business that has nothing to do with them" he muttered as we reached his house.
"Im just getting my wallet" He shouted, walking into the living room, I followed him to see all the other boys was here. "Hello" I smiled nicely. "Hey Hope" Jai smiled back. "Did you sleep at Hope's?" Beau asked Luke. I swallowed and looked at my phone, pretending I wasn't listening.
"Yeah" Luke replied, sounding bored of Beaus conversation.
"Lets go now" he rushed. "Where are you going?" Daniel asked, standing up. All the other boys looked at us. "Out" Luke shouted, as we walked out of the house quickly.
Its off to the fair we go.