57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?

Start from the beginning

"I.. I understand. But still, you should've told me you couldn't make it. I felt really stupid and dumb for waiting." I said as I felt I was on the verge of tears.

"I.. I left my phone too." He said in such a low voice, which was almost a whisper.

"I can accept your explanation Eunwoo. But still.. I'm mad at you. I'm sorry but I need time to think about your apology." I explained and took a bow as I made my way out the garden.

•••

|Sanha's POV|

"Seriously hyung, you've got to tell her!" I whined as I took a bite of my food.

"Tell her what?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"O..kay. So, I've been talking to myself this whole time? Ha. Ha. Ha." I sarcastically laughed as I sent him a glare.

"Tell her what Sanha?" He asked once more.

"Duh. You've been shaking your head earlier, so I take your answer as a 'no'." I said.

"Seriously man, what on earth are you talking about? I.. actually I zoned out.. again." He explained as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Daydreaming about Jiyoon noona again huh? You guys are too busy thinking about your crush while I'm here, trying to help you but instead, you don't even understand what I'm saying." I dramatically said as I held my chest while pouting.

"Whoa. Who knew you're too good at acting?" He sarcastically said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny." I sarcastically responded as I sent him a fake smile. "Anyways! What I'm talking about is the bear dummy." I abruptly said.

"Did you just call me.. dummy?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes. I nodded my head obediently and sent him an irritating look. "Yah! I'm your hyung. You should call me Bin hyung. Oi! HYUNG. H-Y-U-N-G."

"Yeah, yeah. Dummy Bin hyung." I teased him while sticking out my tongue. He sent me a glare as I kept on chuckling.

"Anyhow! Let's get to the point!" I abruptly said as I slapped the table. "Are you really not going to tell her?"

"About.. the birthday gift?" He curiously asked as I nodded in reply.

"Well.. I-uhh dunno. Should I?" He asked. "You even confessed to her, telling her the truth about that bear wouldn't be so hard. Right?" I replied.

"Nah, it's not a big deal anyways." He said as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"O..kayy. If you say so." I replied as I moved my eyebrows up and down while passing him a creepy smile.

•••

Dismissal

"Noona!" I called her as I ran to her. "Oh?" She replied as she waved her hand with a smile on her face.

"Wanna grab some ice cream?" I hopefully asked. "Well.. why not?" She replied as her eyes turned into two crescents.

We then made our way out of the school and headed to the nearest convenience store. As we got there, we headed to the ice cream lane and searched for our favorite flavors.