twenty two

KRYSAL'S POV

Kim Jongin suddenly came in and saw me still kneeling.

"What the? Why is she kneeling down?? Krystal stand up" he said.

"Jongin. Im sorry. Im really sorry for yelling at you and getting mad at you yesterday. Im so sorr-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because he suddenly pulled me up to stand up.

"Stand up" he said.

"No. I won't stand up unless you forgive me" I said.

" I don't need to forgive you because I'm not mad" he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. So you better stand up" he said.

So yah I stood up already. But I suddenly felt my legs aching aigoo it's because I knelt for kinda 10 minutes? 

"Ow shit ouch" I sighed.

"Aish, now your legs hurt" Channy said.

"So what happened to you and Jimin?" Kyungsoo oppa asked.

And yah I explained everything that happened this day.

"You didn't cried because you broke up with him but why were you crying a while ago? I saw you when you came here at school and yah you were so hard" Suho oppa said.

"Ah hahahaha it's because she was just shocked of all what happened this day and yah her conscience suddenly came into her head because she got mad on us but all we just did was to protect her. And guys guess what, she told me that she can't loose us" Channy laughed.

"Awww our princess is still our baby" Baekhyun laughed. they hugged me. ugh im so lucky to have them.

" I love you all so much" I pouted.

"Exo loves you too so much" the said.

"Yah~ how about us?!?" Irene, Dahyun and Lisa rolled their eyes in a joke way and then they laughed. Sooo yah we did a group hug.

"Baek you should hug Dahyun hehehe" I chuckled.

"True" they all agreed.

"Let's leave the two of them here" Kyungsoo said.

"Right. Bye bye in denial love birds" Channy laughed.

We all went outside already so that they could talk about their feelings already.

BAEK'S POV

"Uhm Baek please tell me what's happening  haha" she's nervous.

"Uhm Dahyun, I uhm" uugh BYUN BAEKHYUN JUST SAY IT.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I like you." I said.

She was shocked. Before she could speak, I suddenly added 

"Aish no. Actually, I love you. Remember the letter that was dedicated to you back then? taht was me" finally I said it already.

"Oh. Uhm Baek I'm sorry-" she said.

"Oh ahm you like someone else?" damn.

"Baekhyun that's not it" she laughed.

"Ya~ I love you too, isn't it obvious? hahaha I'm the 3 yearsand blah blah letter that was dedicated for you" she laughed.

"Really?????" fck IM SO HAPPY!!!

"Yeah" she chuckled.

"Can I court you?" It suddenly came out of my mouth.

"Huh no. Baeky do you think you should still court me? like duh it's almost  been 5 years since we know each ither, so no need to court to prove that you're worth it r whatevah" she laughed

"Really?? Sheez Dahyun Im so happy!!" I said.

"Okay then. I'll change my question. Uhm Will you be my girlfriend??" I asked 

"Ofcourse" she smiled. I hugged her.

She hugged me back. Thank you Lord!!!!

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Sooo what happened?" Jessica unnie asked.

I told her everything, as in EVERYTHING.

"aww my lil sis is so kind. Aigoooo you deserve all the happiness in lifeee" she hugged me.

"And you know Kai's a good boy he wouldn't do that without any reason. Oh but uhm does he know already about the" I didn't let her finish

"No. What's the point of telling him now when it didn't even happened" I said

"Well the point is he'll know the main reason why you broke up with him" she said.

"Arasso I'll tell him if he'll ask" I said.

"And another thing" Unnie said.

"What?" I asked.

"I really like Chanyeol and Sehun hahaha they're so overprotective to you" she laughed.

"Yeah that's right hahaha you know the two of them are the closest to me. and Baek" I added.

"Yeah hahahahah" she laughed.

"Why don't you invite exo and your friends tomorrow?" she said.

"What's with tomorrow?" I asked.

"Since you all don't have classes for 4 days, hmm let's go at the beach!! hehe" she excitedly said.

" I thought you just want to hang out with mee?" I asked.

"Hmm yeah but I think the more the merrier soo why not" she said.

"Besides Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon want to join us too" she added.

"Oh Taeyeon unnie?" I asked. Okay Dahyun ok

"Uh yeah but don't worry she already moved on" Unnie said.

"Arasso. I'll inform my friends already" I said.

I messaged in our groupchat so that I won't be tired typing just to message them individually haha. They were excited so they said they'll pack their clothes already.

I called Baekhyun to inform him that Taeyeon unnie will be going with us and he was like

"Oh T-taeyeon? Eh I moved on already and sure thing she already did too"