fourteen

KRYSTAL'S POV

*one week later*

"YA!! What the hell?????" Irene exclaimed while she'd crying. Xiumin and Irene are fighting in front of Jimin and I.

"Do you want me to break up with you?!?" she asked.

"What? Ofcourse not!!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"THEN WHO GAVE YOU THAT FUCKING HICKEY??????" She's still crying

"I told you it's not a hickey jagi, calm down don't cry" Xiumin said.

"Do you think I can't tell if it's a hickey or not????KIM MINSEOK I KNOW OK?" she excalimed.

"YA~! STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER ALREADY UGHH FIX IT PROPERLY. XIUMIN CAN U PLEASE??" I grinned bcs bitch I hate seeing my bestfriend crying!!!!!

"Krystal, let's just leave them for now" Jimin said.

So yah we left them. We were walking at the  corridor but then when we were passing by exo's resting room already, I heard them talking about Xiumin and Irene.

"Hyungs I saw Andy giving Xiumin hyung a hickey when he was drunk yesterday" it's Sehun's voice.

"Look, It's not Xiumun's fault because he wouldn't know because he was way too drunk" Suho said.

"We all know Xiumin hyung when he's really drunk. Couldn't control or do anything, he doesn't even-" I didn't let Chanyeol finish his sentence, I opened the door.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT ANDY?? IM GOIN' TO KICK HER ASS!!!!!" I exclaimed.

They were shocked.

"Gosh! yo startled us!" Baek said.

" JUST TELL ME WHERE THAT FREAKING BITCH IS!!!" IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANNA SEE MY FRIENDS CRY OR ELSE MESS UP WITH ME BITCH.

"Calm down first Krystal" Chen oppa said.

"It's not Xiumin's hyung fault" Kyungsoo said.

"OK?? JUST PLEASE TELL WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT FREAKING GIRL!!" BTCH IMMA EXPLODE OUTTA MADNESS RIGHT NOW

"Krystal, let's just go" Jimin tried to stop me.

"NO. I WON'T GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU WON'T TELL ME WHERE SHE IS" I said.

They weren't responding.

"You're not going to tell me???? Do you know that Irene wants to break up already with Xiumin??" I asked.

"Shit Irene saw it already" Chanyeol sighed.

"So. please. tell. me. where. that. bitch. is." I said with a poker face.

Kai held my arm and then he said "follow me" he said.

So yah we all did. I asked JImin to call Xiumin and Irene, then exo came with us. Kai knocked on the door where that bitch is. 

"Omo it's Kai oppa!!!" they squealed.

"Are you looking for me babe?" OH HELL BITCH HERE'S THE BITCH TRYING TO SEDUCE JONGIN IN FRONT OF ME. OK? THAT'S IT

"How dare you??!!!" I pulled her hair.

"YA~! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!"She exclaimed.

"DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND?? TRYING TO SEDUCE JONGIN, AND BITCH IN FRONT OF ME???"I rolled my eyes.

"First of all, he wouldn't fall for that way on how you seduce. Because who would fall for a girl giving a hickey of a boy who has a girlfriend already? taking advantage to a drunk man. Hell bitch you're so desperate" I fake smiled.

She was ging to slap me out of madness but Kai stopped this Andy's hand.

"Don't you dare." he glared at her and then he released her hand.

Xiumin, Irene, Lisa and Dahyun's here already.

"HEY BITCH IM KIND BUT FOR A FREAKING SLUT LIKE YOU? DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO SNATCH MY BOYFRIEND IF YOU'RE A BITCH IM BITCHER THAN YOU SO I CAN FREAKING FIGHT WITH YOU" Irene slapped her.

"Just why the hell did you gave him a hickey?" Chanyeol asked.

"It wasn't me!!!" she denied.

"Xiumin was the one who gave me hickey, LOOK!!" then she pointed at her neck.

and bitch guess what?

"Bitch that's a burn from your hair iron" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"What??? no!!!" she denied once again.

"Look at my neck, I accidentally burned my neck while straightening my hair" Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"And as far as I know you have curly hair, so now look at your hair straight af" Irene rolled her eyes.

"OKAY OKAY!! I DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE TAEHYUNG OPPA BECAUSE I THINK TAEHYUNG STILL LIKES IRENE SO HE REJECTED ME BUT IRENE LIKES XIUMIN SO I TRIED TO RUIN IRENE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE REASON WHY TAEHYUNG CAN'T LOVE ME" She said.

"lol taehyung already moved on a long time already" Jimin said.

"Don't you dare blame Taehyung for what you did." Baek said.

 "Just say sorry, but if you still have your pride this war won't end" I said.

"It would be a waste of time if you won't apologize" Kyungsoo said.

So yah she already apologized to Irene and Xiumin.

"Let's go" I said.

'Wait. You should apologize to Krystal too" Suho oppa said.

"What? why??" she asked.

"For trying to flirt to Kai infront of her" Chen said.

"Oh no need hun, I know Jongin won't even fall for that. bye" then I left aready.