nine

I knocked then entered his password. I entered his room, well actually his condo. Then I went infront of his room's door. I was actually going to knock but then he opened the door.

"Oh. I thought you left already?" he asked.

"Uhm can I sleep here tonight?" I asked.

He was shocked at my question

"Wha-? *coughs* why" he asked.

"No taxi avail at this rate because of the weather" I pouted.

"Yaa~ why are you poutinggg?" whahahahaha omg I forgot it is his weakness. When we're still in a relationship, he couldn't say no when I'm pouting already whahahah so cute.

"Arasso just sleep at my bed, then I'll just sleep at thou couch at the sala" he said.

"What? noooo, you're sick. I'll just sleep at the couch" she didn't wait for me to respond, she quickly went at the sala.

KAI'S POV

I feel stronger now that Krystal's here. She really is my happy pill.

I decided to go at the sala for a while because Krystal Jung was born with a silverspoon on her mouth <whick means she was born wealthy/rich> that she's not use to sleep on the couch.

Damn I never stopped loving her, she's just the best girl I ever met.

"Uhm Kai, do I still have clothes here or what maybe shirt?" she asked.

"Ah you already took all of your things here" I said.

"Ah right. Can I just borrow your shirt or something?" she asked.

"Ofcourse, come with me. Just choose whatever you wanna wear" I said.

We went inside my room already. I just sat at my bed while waiting for her to choose.

But then when she opened my cabinet, I remembered that our Polaroid pics were there at my cabinet's door. They are all taped at my cabinet's door.

Damn she saw it already. Besides of the pics, I always write notes on a sticky note then stick it there. Every piece of sticky notes includes a short letter to kystal.

"Krystal" I sighed. I closed my cabinet.

"No" damn she's crying. "open it" she added.

I leaned on the door of my cabinet because she waned to see it again.

"No" I said. I just hugged her because she's crying. Ugh I don't wanna see the love of my life crying. It hurts.

She wiped her tears already. I just took my hoodie and then gave it to her.

"Thank you" she said.

She went in at the cofort room....

It's already 20 minutes but she still ain't done yet. So I decided to knock at the door.

"Krystal?" I asked.

"A-ahm yeah?" she asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"yeah" then she went out already.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"Ah it's okay I won't use the comfort room anyways" I said

"No, I mean I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. I'm sorry" then she hugged me.

I hugged her back. Damn I missed her so so so much. I miss her smell, her hair, her eyes, her arms, and her. I miss her so damn much.

"I still love you" I don't care anymore on what she'll respond but I think I needed to tell her.

She cried even more.

"I'm sorry" she cover her face because she's stil crying.

"I gave Jimin a chance already, I'm sorry" she said.

That fucking hurts.

"It's okay. as expected" then I just entered my room.