twenty

KAI'S POV

Suho hyung suddenly went in here in exo's room. Looks like he ran towards here.

"Y-a~ I saw Krystal, she's crying. Like crying and sobbing already." he sighed.

"Why is she crying??" I asked.

"I don't know. I wasn't able to talk to her because she's still mad on us right?" Suho hyung asked.

"I bet she'll be at the soccer field. Whenever she cries, she goes there because she doesn't want anyone to see her crying" Sehun said.

"True. Maybe Jimin already told her the truth??" Baek hyung asked.

"Probably" Chen hyung said.

"Jongin, why don't you go to Krystal?" Kyungsoo hyung asked.

"No. I can't." I sighed.

"Chanyeol, you're closest to Krystal. Go and comfort her" Xiumin hyung said.

"Arasso, I'll go check on her. and you guys, go fuckin ask that asshole what happened to krystal" Yeol hyung's mad too. He went out already and slammed the door.

Chanyeol hyung is  really protective to Krystal because she treats her as her very own lil sis because Krystal's fam are all in the states.

I couldn't come to her even tho I want to, because I don't want to see her crying so hard. But if she's just crying because of a movie or whatever small things, she's really cute. WHAT? KIM JONGIN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.

Anyways, she's mad at me. Like really mad, because she never did yelled at me like that. Fuck my heart hurts.

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Krystal" a familiar voice called me. I wiped my tears first then checked who was it. It's Channy oppa.

"Ya~ gwaenchana?" he asked then sat beside me.

I nodded but I started sobbing more. Ugh I really can't hide the fact that I'm not okay. When someone asks me if I'm okay but im really not? then I'll lie and tell them that im okay? I'll start crying even more. I couldn't lie to myself that im okay, because im really not okay.

"Aigoo, you're not." Yeol oppa hugged me.

"Oppa~ *cries*" I sobbed and hugged him back.

"I'm so- sorry *cries* sorry" I sobbed.

"Why are you saying sorry??" he asked.

"Be-because I yelled at you and exo yesterday. I got mad when all you just did was to protect me" I cried. "I'm sorry" I cried.

"Ya~ it's okay arasso?? stop crying. It's okay" he said then he wiped my tears.

"Ya~ oppa *cries and laughed a bit* why did you wiped my tears" I laughed but still crying.

"Why are you so sweet and kind huhu why didn't you just court so that I won't got hurt like this" I laughed because im just joking.

"Well, *laughs* If you fell inlove with me first before Kai, you should've been my girl" He laughed.

"Ya~ opaaaaa hahahahha I forgot that im still crying huhu thank yo for comforting me" I said.

"Anything for you lil sis"he winked and laughed.

"But what actually happened??" he asked.

So yeah I told him what I saw at the parking lot.

"Aish really??!! We thought you're crying because Jimin already told you the truth." he sighed.

"No, but how did you guys found out about Jimin and Seulgi?" I asked.

"Ahh remember when Baek asked to talk to you about Dahyun?" he asked.

I nodded.

"He really brought his car that time but his car was parked where Jimin and Seulgi was. Kai messaged Baek that time and told him that he'll just take you home because Kai's car was parked infront of our school. Jongin didn't want you to see Jimin and Seulgi doing such a thing that's why" he sighed.

I went up already to tell my friends, then Chanyeol went in exo'x room to inform exo.

"OMO krytsaaaal~ your eyes are redd" Irene hugged me.

"Jimin's cheaing on me" I said and hugged her back.

"Jimin already told you the truth??" Dahyun asked.

"No. b-but how did you guys knew about this?" I asked.

"Xiumin told Irene then Irene told us a while ago.' Lisa said.

I told then what I saw  and yah about Chanyeol oppa comforting me and all what happened.

We were walking at corridor but then Jimin's here.

"Krystaal, gwaenchana??" he asked.

WOW. JUST WOW.

"haha no im not okay" I said. " I saw you and Seulgi kissing at the parking lot" I said with a very calm voice and I fake smiled.

"I-im sorry" he held my hand but I removed his hand.

"Won't you explain?" I asked.

"I will." he said.

"Mianhae but I still love Seulgi. We never really broke up, we just stopped talking for months that's why I started courting you because I thought I can love someone already" he said.

"What?? so you made Krystal a rebound??" Irene exclaimed.

"That's not it" Taehyung said.

"Im sorry Krystal. I really tried to love you wholeheartedly but I still really love Seulgi" he said.

"Okay. but remember this Park Jimin, I loved you.loved. That's why I even yelled at exo, specially at Kai, because I thought they were wrong" I said.

"Im sorry. Im really sorry Krystal, please forgive m" he said.

"im kind haha it's okay but yah let's break up bye" I was going to walk already but then he stopped me.

"That's it? I deserve to be slapped or to be yelled at" he said.

"Nah, nothing will change even if I slap you or whatevah and im kind so bye" I walked out already.

"Ya krystal jung!! why didn't you cried or slap him or what" Lisa asked

"true. but a while ago you were crying so hard" Dahyun said.

"I cried because yah im kinda hurt but the main reason was I felt bad and all because exo was just tring to protect me and all but I got mad and even yelled at them. My unnie talked to me about my friendship with exo and then yah freak i felt really bad. you know i love them so much" I said.

"Yah. they treated you like their lil sis" Irene said.

"Yeah, that's why I can't loose them" I sighed.