Arc 3: A Day In a Life Part 1

Start from the beginning

Himawari smiled." Well since I got nothing much to do on this day, then I might as well go with you at the public library to read some books." She said. She would really love to experience the exciteness of learning more.

"Plus, Nii-chan is really on reading his newly photocopied book recently." She added. She was referring to the two hundred page book that the blonde had recently photo copied back at the Sand village.

Sarada on the other hand widened her eyes surprised. Its like when Himawari had mentioned the blonde's name, She felt this new energy that just came up surging like some rocket ship. She was alive once again.

"Boruto!?" Sarada exclaimed which startled the lavender haired girl.

A startled Himawari then gave the Uchiha girl a weird look. She wondered if mentioning her big brother's name actually gave her an electric shock which boosted up her morning energy once again.

After a few moments, Sarada realized on what she has done just now." I am really sorry for shouting just now." She immediately apologized and continued on eating her breakfast.

Himawari sighed." So I guess you were probably wondering about Nii-chan." She guessed which turned out to be true.

Sarada slowly nodded." Uhmmm, I guess so?" She said as she wondered on why the blonde was present and eating with them right now.

"Well, Nii-chan woke up early than you did and I think He is on his way to work right now." Himawari explained. Apparently, the older Uzumaki somehow woke up earlier than expected and only grabbed a single bread and headed off to work.

"Wait just like that!? How could I not know!?" Sarada asked She was really not used to hearing this.

Himawari simply nodded.' Yup, plus He was the one that attempted to wake you up but He eventually gave up because of your loud snoring." She explained with a smile on her face.

Sarada just stared in disbelief. Looks like the tables had been turned. Its like the two had switched roles this time. The blonde was waking up early and She was waking up at a later time. It was really a surprising change.

After a few moments of silence, Himawari opened her mouth to speak again.

"Did I mention that He had a skateboard now?"

(INTERVIEW)

"It seems that Nii-chan is an early bird already, now that's a big improvement!"

-Himawari

"Just why he didn't try wake me up with effort? I mean me snoring loudly isn't that bad?"

-Sarada

(LATER THAT DAY)

"Thank you for coming!"

Boruto currently wiped out the sweat coming out from his forehead. It was indeed a very busy scene in the ramen shop at this time of the morning. By the time the teenage blonde had arrived at the shop, He was immediately greeted by the long line of customers that were awaiting for the shops early bird breakfast opening.