5- Attract

I don't know when I fell asleep yesterday night. For all I remember, I hadn't eaten anything and my stomach was grumbling really bad. I opened my eyes to a whole new room. There was very little furniture apart from the bed and a swing chair nearby. Most of my surroundings were painted a wooden brown and the windows were tightly shut. I realized that I was cuddled up against that cat from yesterday who was still sleeping on the pillow beside my head, plus the silk white sheets were so warm and comfortable. I almost didn't want to wake up.

And then reality hit me. I jolted awake and checked myself under the sheets. My clothes were the same as yesterday. I also wasn't chained anymore, so maybe this was my chance to escape. Besides, now I had nothing to fear. I could easily defend myself if Kana tried threatening me with a weapon again. She was shorter, pretty lean and obviously seemed powerless against me.

The sight outside the room was of a modern corridor with a few other rooms around, at the end of which was a staircase leading upstairs. I felt this strange movement, as if there was an earthquake, but it was too slow and dizzying. Nevertheless, I made my way up the stairs and was greeted by nothing but blue. Blue skies, blue chairs arranged on the terrace, a huge blue mast and water. I was surrounded by lots and lots of blue ocean water.

"What even-" I mumbled in horror, my fingers making their way through my hair in frustration. This had to be some sort of a sick joke.

"Sehun! Good morning." I heard that annoyingly familiar female voice from behind me. I turned to look at the staircase I just came from, revealing Kana happily waving at me.

I had to admit that she'd put some effort in that outfit. A blue and white stripe patterned bow tie crop top and a pair of shorts. She had matched it with white shoes and huge white bangles on her left wrist. She looked undeniably pretty and maybe I'd get charmed and blinded by her beauty if she hadn't threatened or kidnapped me yesterday. In fact, a part of me did find her attractive back in high school, but it wasn't a big deal for me to move on.

"What is this?" I asked through gritted teeth, gesturing around the yacht. My eyes were glaring daggers at her while she just grinned, her eyes squinting a little.

"The Pacific Ocean, what else?" Kana mused as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I'm probably going to lose my mind.