4- Threaten

"Are you kidding me right now?" I looked away as I let out a humourless laugh. "Do you think this is going to play out the way you've planned it? I will take this to court. I'm the owner of 'Oh group'. I have connections that can make your life miserable." I warned.

"Are you in a position to be making such threats right now?" She asked in surprise. "Your mom, dad and even your brother don't live very far from the city I live in. Plus, your grandmother is a very kind woman. I don't think you'd prefer them getting hurt because of-"

"Don't you dare touch my family!" I barked. "I'll do what you say. You want me to stay here, fine. I'll be like this. I won't make a sound, but keep your filthy hands off my damn family!" I yelled indignantly, my breaths coming off ragged due to the anger boiling up in my chest. I couldn't believe a seemingly sweet and innocent girl like her from highschool could turn out to be a potential stalker.

I was kind of glad she didn't utter a word after that and quietly left the room. It looked as if she was taken aback, probably guilty of behaving the way she did. I wouldn't fall for that kind of facade and give her the sympathy she didn't deserve.

She was a monster in my eyes.

When I fidgeted uncomfortably and moved my hands a little, producing some noise from the metallic chains, she peeked into the dark room. A cat jumped off the couch and peeked at me from behind Kana's legs. I sat up, slightly alarmed as she walked up to me.

"Are those chains painful?" Kana asked, her eyes filled with concern that I didn't want to trust. I rolled my eyes. "Its very late and you haven't eaten, right? Shall I get you something?" I still didn't respond. When she left, the cat first roamed around my figure and then climbed on my lap. Everyone in this place really does whatever the fuck they want with me.

"Candy, get off." Kana commanded as she walked in and the cat immediately jumped off my lap, swiftly running outside the room. The smell of authentic Korean spices wafted into the room as I watched her sit down in front of me with a bowl of freshly cooked ramen. "I didn't know if you like it boiled or stir fried, so can you put up with this for now?" She asked.

When she used a pair of chopsticks to bring a piece of tofu near my mouth, I turned my head away. I didn't want to be fed by a kidnapper.

"You really are stubborn, Oh Sehun." She mumbled.